SU chasing a 4-star defensive end and his 3-star teammate | Syracusefan.com

SU chasing a 4-star defensive end and his 3-star teammate

Fools Gold...I still feel Shafer's staff needed some new coach hires from the BOS-WASH.

I hope we aren't wasting too much time in Illinois where we'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 recruits. I know the area (O'Fallon, IL) and it is a good area for athletes (Home of Scott AFB and 10 miles east of downtown STL) but St Louis is not an ACC region. If Cuse recruits anywhere in Illinois it should be just ChicagoLand unless there is some Cuse connection or heavy interest from the recruit.

Fools Gold...I still feel Shafer's staff needed some new coach hires from the BOS-WASH.

I hope we aren't wasting too much time in Illinois where we'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 recruits. I know the area (O'Fallon, IL) and it is a good area for athletes (Home of Scott AFB and 10 miles east of downtown STL) but St Louis is not an ACC region. If Cuse recruits anywhere in Illinois it should be just ChaicagoLand unless there is some Cuse connection or heavy interest from the recruit.

Maybe the new staff is simply maximizing existing relationships in states like IL as they phase over to concentrating on the east coast? Accumulate talent from anywhere you can at this point.

Maybe the new staff is simply maximizing existing relationships in states like IL as they phase over to concentrating on the east coast? Accumulate talent anywhere you can at this point.

Nah! Can't be! Makes too much sense. ;)

The staff must believe it has a chance of getting some of these guys.

The staff must believe it has a chance of getting some of these guys.
I hope so...we've seen this played out before though...just being a realist.

we have no chance at Hendrix i wouldn't be surprised if he made that quote up