SU Commitments HS Basketball Schedule 2012-2013 | Syracusefan.com

SU Commitments HS Basketball Schedule 2012-2013

Who do you want to see live the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My pleasure and I caught what you wrote before the edit haha ;) you never know that team might have the next Tamir Goodman(without the Jordan nickname) on the squad to give Roselle a challenge.
Nice, I knew someone would catch the edit. Here's the real question. Who do I cheer for?

I'll say the wife's school. Gotta show the underdogs some love even though things seem like it could get ugly if Roselle brings their A game lol.

I'll say the wife's school. Gotta show the underdogs some love even though things seem like it could get ugly if Roselle brings their A game lol.
Absolutely. Had the talk and she said I'd probably be one of only few rooting for Roselle.
I have to root for wife's school, but you know I'll be keeping a tally of points/boards/blocks of Tyler's and cheering "on the inside" :D

definitely going to head to springfield jan 20th

That Roselle game is off now. Actually, was never on. Max preps doesn't show it but my wife's team is playing against Roselle's
JV Team. So disappointed, since it's right around the corner. But still, I might try to catch the St. Benedict's game against Goodluck's team, also in the area. And down the road time, I might be able to meet Roberson or maybe get something autographed as he knows a few people at my wife's school. Two different people she was talking to said he's the nicest guy. Kind of saw that in his recruitment announcement.

BTW, Francis, you were spot on with the "things seem like it could get ugly" response. After all, it looks like my wife's school Varsity is playing Roselle's JV and they don't expect to win against JV. Yikes!

Sorry to hear about that game not going down. Hopefully you'll be able to catch another one as mentioned. Oh geez, if the varsity can't beat the JV, then why bother having a varsity right lol? Might as well have skin vs BLOUSES!!!
CharlieMurphy-Prince.jpg

That Roselle game is off now. Actually, was never on. Max preps doesn't show it but my wife's team is playing against Roselle's
JV Team. So disappointed, since it's right around the corner. But still, I might try to catch the St. Benedict's game against Goodluck's team, also in the area. And down the road time, I might be able to meet Roberson or maybe get something autographed as he knows a few people at my wife's school. Two different people she was talking to said he's the nicest guy. Kind of saw that in his recruitment announcement.

BTW, Francis, you were spot on with the "things seem like it could get ugly" response. After all, it looks like my wife's school Varsity is playing Roselle's JV and they don't expect to win against JV. Yikes!
Hey Tee, you still plan on making it out to the games at West Orange High on Sunday? Roberson vs Lawrence and Ennis vs Goodluck will be going down there. Here goes the schedule below.

http://hoopgroup.com/press-release/...-gamesin-the-premier-boys-early-season-event/

Hey Tee, you still plan on making it out to the games at West Orange High on Sunday? Roberson vs Lawrence and Ennis vs Goodluck will be going down there. Here goes the schedule below.

http://hoopgroup.com/press-release/...-gamesin-the-premier-boys-early-season-event/
Would love to man. Still trying to figure out how to get tickets. I might call the high school or just show up, but looks like I might see the Roselle game at 2:20. At one point, there was a link to tickets but it there was nothing when you clicked the link.

Would love to man. Still trying to figure out how to get tickets. I might call the high school or just show up, but looks like I might see the Roselle game at 2:20. At one point, there was a link to tickets but it there was nothing when you clicked the link.
Sounds good. That Roberson vs Lawrence matchup should be a good one.

Francis, if I go, I get to see Calipari's punk a$$ there as well.
But even if I go, not sure if I will be there for the Karl Towns game.

I'm sure right now, Calipari is saying to his staff, "great I get to see tee1222's punk a$$". :D

I'm sure right now, Calipari is saying to his staff, "great I get to see tee1222's punk a$$". :D
Cal may give you a goggles up shout lol.
coach-cal-goggles.jpg

MSG Varsity(Cablevision ch714) is televising 4 games but unfortunately not the Roberson & Ennis games. The only SU target game of interest being broadcasted is Tyus Battle(2016 offer) and his Gill St. Bernard squad vs The Patrick School(formerly St. Patrick's) at 6:15 on Saturday.

Shiv his as$

I checked out the high school today. Details: $12 for today's games, $12 for tomorrow and can buy at the door. I think a lot of the D1 talent is tomorrow; will probably check out the Roberson-Lawrence game, and still up in the air about sticking around for other two or three games. The last game is Ennis and Company against Goodluck, which will probably be fun to watch.

One of today's games might have Tyus Battle (2016?) and Sina, who I thought we had passed on in favor of Ennis.

I checked out the high school today. Details: $12 for today's games, $12 for tomorrow and can buy at the door. I think a lot of the D1 talent is tomorrow; will probably check out the Roberson-Lawrence game, and still up in the air about sticking around for other two or three games. The last game is Ennis and Company against Goodluck, which will probably be fun to watch.

One of today's games might have Tyus Battle (2016?) and Sina, who I thought we had passed on in favor of Ennis.
Gill St. Bernard got spanked tonight by 20 against The Patrick School. Battle had 14pts and is definitely somebody that we've to keep track of over the next few years.

Gill St. Bernard got spanked tonight by 20 against The Patrick School. Battle had 14pts and is definitely somebody that we've to keep track of over the next few years.
Wow I thought Gill St. Bernard was supposed to be top tier. +20 is a lot in these games, I imagine.

Wow I thought Gill St. Bernard was supposed to be top tier. +20 is a lot in these games, I imagine.
The Illinois commit Austin Colbert, isn't eligible until the new year due to transferring. So they're playing short handed for the time being.

The Illinois commit Austin Colbert, isn't eligible until the new year due to transferring. So they're playing short handed for the time being.
Ah, there it is. I just saw highlights of him. Big and good leaper.

Halftime at Roselle game. They were down 10 nothing, now down 3. Tyler is best player on court, 2 for 3, 3-5 blocks but many others contested. Up against a 6'9 dude, but they're same height even though they list Tyler at 6'6. His defender should have 4 fouls but only credited for 3. Refs god awful in favor of Pope John. Malachi very active only 1 for 4 from field. More to come.

Halftime at Roselle game. They were down 10 nothing, now down 3. Tyler is best player on court, 2 for 3, 3-5 blocks but many others contested. Up against a 6'9 dude, but they're same height even though they list Tyler at 6'6. His defender should have 4 fouls but only credited for 3. Refs god awful in favor of Pope John. Malachi very active only 1 for 4 from field. More to come.
Thanks Tee for the update, much appreciated. No way Tyler is 6'6, somebody must have made a typo on the roster sheet.

Tyler finished with 22, had some ridiculous dunks supposedly
Tyler ended up with 20 points, from official scorer. Looks like 7 or so boards, 1+ offense (ridiculous dunk putback over 6'9 dude).
~3 steals, ~3 assists (one terrific outlet to Malachi), ~ 6 blocks but many more contested. Only guy to dunk in game and probably had 3+dunks. 8/9 FG (no typo), 1/1 3pt, 3/11 Fts (no typo). 1 personal foul, but he was fouled rough the whole game, never complained even though refs were one sided (2 horrible non calls at least, 1 out of bounds off Pope John clearly, but went the wrong way, and literally 3 possession arrows in a row for Pope John! It was laughable, sorry, but true. Either way, Roselle charged back the whole game to a 71-58 victory. Tyler owned the paint, and #44, 6'9 guy scored 10 points. 6'9 fouled 6 times, but fouled out with 5 even though he should have fouled out early 4th quarter.

1 Tyler block was off #44 when the guy made a great low post move.
Tyler was Roselle player of the game.

Other players, #11 from Pope John was a 5'8 Steph Curry type, excellent shooter, handler, 26 points to lead Pope John.

Malachi, very active, 4/7, 0/1, 4/7 FTs, 12 or so points. He played better than the stat line. Hakim Saintil scored a bunch, probably flirted with 20 points. #4 of Roselle, I forget the name, lightning fast and great handle.

Excellent comeback and fun game to watch. Tyler was the only player responsible for those "OH!" exclamations from the crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom