Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell | Syracusefan.com

Su down 4-0 5 minutes in versus Cornell

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Su 0-5 on faceoffs including two violations. Daddio 0-2, Conroy 0-3 and has been beat ridiculously bad.

4-1 Syracuse finally stops the bleeding, Marasco to Loy with a nice shot.

We are so bad at face offs. Awful. And Cornell's attack is the best I've seen this year.

4-2 thanks to Schoonmaker.
Need to win this face off.

4-2 Schoomaker goal, guy is playing well. Faceoffs still a disaster but Harris wins one for SU

This game could cause one to drink.

We are so bad at face offs. Awful. And Cornell's attack is the best I've seen this year.

Have to check laxpower like I said last game we need more bodies at the X desperately. Its pitifully bad sometimes

5-2, On a ridiculous goal by Pannel, woudl be nice if Lamo could get a stick on something but Cornell is good.

2-5 followed by a Cornell pipe shot.

5 goals in 10 minutes. Yikes! Gotta think we see Wardwell sooner rather than later...

3-5... SU possession and a time out.

And yet, we are hanging in there. 5-3 on a goal by Ianzito

Hard for me to say, but we're not fast enough to run with Cornell.

Wow... nice run here. 4-5

First game I've seen this year.

So much more attractive than the stall-ball bore-fests of the last 2 years.

Key is face offs. Wow. Might as well just give them the ball.

6-4 Cornell, SU offense playing great but we barely have the ball because were 2-9 on faceoffs, Desko keeps runnign Conroy out there and hes getting absolutely killed, its cringe worthy bad how easily Cornell has won the last two faceoffs. At least run Daddio or Paduda the third guy.

I know we've seen lopsided FO numbers this year, but this just looks WAY too easy. Cuseguy is right - might as well just give the scoring team the ball.

Key is face offs. Wow. Might as well just give them the ball.

I dont know whats scarier how bad we have been so far this game at the X or the fact that some people still think its not a problem.

I know we've seen lopsided FO numbers this year, but this just looks WAY too easy. Cuseguy is right - might as well just give the scoring team the ball.

We brought in 2 or 3 new guys this year but its been pretty much Daddio and Conroy almost exclusively. Its been 5 years since Brennan, how this is still an issue is beyond me. As you noted were not just being beat were being destroyed, The Cornell guy has the ball in the SU zone and Conroy is still on his knees wondering what happened.

Yikes!!! Cornell 20-6 in shots. The bright side - we scored 4 goals on 6 shots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom