SU face masks | Syracusefan.com

SU face masks

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I'll put the challenge out there for someone to make these if they can. I would be happy to get about 20 for my family although they would have to be sent to Canada. Maybe a project for somebody where we can reimburse them and/or make a contribution to their favourite charity or perhaps the Boeheim Foundation. Just a thought in these troubling times.

Lots of people are making them ... but they all seem to be for medical workers. There are many patterns available for people with a sewing machine

Lots of people are making them ... but they all seem to be for medical workers. There are many patterns available for people with a sewing machine
Lots will be needed. The number I saw today is 3.5 billion.

How can I get hold of Mrs. Poles? PM me if you can as I do not have a twitter account. Thanks.

How can I get hold of Mrs. Poles? PM me if you can as I do not have a twitter account. Thanks.
If you click on the link in the post there is a phone number and email for her business.

If you click on the link in the post there is a phone number and email for her business.
Thank you. I called her and unfortunately there are some trademark issues for any reasonably sized order. She said she could probably throw one SU mask in if two of her others were ordered. Never gave any thought to the trademark issue, too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom