SU fans in the Bronx to be far outnumbered | Syracusefan.com

SU fans in the Bronx to be far outnumbered

Hmmmmm, maybe one could have a different take. Cuse fans wisely bought the unused ND allotment for face value. And ND people realized late that they missed the window, and paid up on the secondary market. You know, because they are dumb and stuff. Yeah, I like that

Sounds like a small sample size, who uses vivid seats anyway? Besides, I'm sure there are a lot of first time SU buyers that they don't have info on yet, how often does a SU fan need to get a ticket from a scalper? Probably less often than a ND fan.

With that said, if 25% of the house is Orange, I'd call that a win.

I don't know how they gather their demographics, but I live in Alabama, have been an avid SU fan for more than 50 years, and bought tickets through StubHub in a Notre Dame section. I gave them no information that would indicate I was a Syracuse fan, and the tickets arrived via UPS with a handwritten note, "Go Irish". I burned the note.

I don't know how they gather their demographics, but I live in Alabama, have been an avid SU fan for more than 50 years, and bought tickets through StubHub in a Notre Dame section. I gave them no information that would indicate I was a Syracuse fan, and the tickets arrived via UPS with a handwritten note, "Go Irish". I burned the note.

The article stated that if you bought an SU ticket from them in the past, then they counted you as an SU fan and vice versa.

its a nd home game so i hope so

Being outnumbered only 4 to 1 seems like a bargain based on the fact that the stadium seats 54k for football and cuse only had just under 6k for an allotment. Something doesn't add up here.

Skeeter be doing Skeeter stuff.

it wont be nearly as loud as a ND game in south bend so thats an advantage. After that the size of the crowd means little

it wont be nearly as loud as a ND game in south bend so thats an advantage. After that the size of the crowd means little
And it won't be nearly as loud as it was in Death Valley last month where we were probably outnumbered 10 to 1

Didn't seem to be all that much of a problem

I'll be at the stadium what are the odds I can get tickets before the game in front of the stadium?

Lol such a dumb article. I try not to trash the dot com too much because I have friends over there but good lord.

"Syracuse fans outnumbered 4 to 1 at Notre Dame home game"
I AM STUNNED!

I agree, dumb, anyone who knows anything about the game and didn't just crawl out of a hole knows this is NDs home game brought East. the dumb, super casual fan will read superficially and think we let NDs fans gobble up the tix.

OK. So, consistent with your comment above, since I am a first-time buyer, they would have no data on me.

Correct. That's why I'm thinking their "poll" is a very small sample size.

And it won't be nearly as loud as it was in Death Valley last month where we were probably outnumbered 10 to 1

Didn't seem to be all that much of a problem

More closer to 80 to 1 when at Death Valley probably. But I agree with your point.

956461F5-EF55-496C-849B-566430705683.jpeg

4 to 1 gets us 20% which is 11k

That's pretty good
They'll definitely know we're in the house
Shhhh... 4-1 is 25% or 13,500. Although, your 11k may be more accurate. ;-).

I'll take it. With many of the Rabid ND fans being left in South Bend, I'm hoping we have enough support to make them regret playing in NY. At the end of the day, it's the away teams state, and they make it Our House..

That alone sets this up to be another huge victory speech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom