SU Football Poster | Syracusefan.com

SU Football Poster

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
1000526_562791633764018_587822394_n.jpg

I like it, but will nitpick anyway...
- Nice that they shopped out the Big East logos from the jerseys, but while they were at it, they could've added tiny ACC logos on.
- Not sure if it's a trademark issue, but a bigger ACC logo (the actual logo, not just the mention about the inaugural season) would look nice somewhere on the poster.
- For symmetry purposes, I would've found a pictures of Gulley and Bromley wearing blue jerseys instead of white.
- I'm okay with not using the actual colors of the opponents helmets, but think the angle of the helmets or scale should be adjusted to allow the entire logos on the helmets to be shown.
- I can't read the schedule on the posted pic, but count only 12 games. The ACC championship game should also be mentioned. Wishful thinking perhaps, but we're in the conference and the title game should be of interest whether we're ultimately in it or not. Maybe a slot for that game would be a nice spot to slip in the conference logo (either on a helmet or not).

Went to Manley today. Poster IS NOT available yet. It is not at the football facility nor is it in the orange pack offices...

I think that's fairly telling.
Well I remember when ARob and Mike Will were on the poster back in 08 and neither one played that season...

I was at the box office last Friday and they have them there. She gave me a couple.

Well I remember when ARob and Mike Will were on the poster back in 08 and neither one played that season...

Well, Robinson had started the entire previous season at QB and Williams the same at WR. So in the spring it was reasonable to think they'd have a significant role on the '08 team.

Everyone knows the QB situation is completely up in the air, so I imagine not putting one on the poster was not an accident.

Arob was the starting QB in the opener against Northwestern in 2008

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom