SU Gtown tix for sale | Syracusefan.com

SU Gtown tix for sale

mrsffxorng

Walk On
This was unexpected.

I have my SU basketball tickets listed for sale and they aren’t selling! When George was diagnosed with lung cancer in April, one of his bucket list items was one more game in the Dome. One more beer on the porch at Phi Psi. One more stroll down M St.

So we bought Season tickets to make sure that happened. Sadly, he didn’t make it. I was going to fulfill this wish this weekend and sit in those seats and yell loud and proud “What the ’s a Hoya,” and “Who cares,” and “So what!” I had a flight and a hotel and my sorority sister and roomie Candy Greenberg Weiner for support. I couldn’t do it. My mental health had to take precedence and I knew I wasn’t ready to relive our SU days.

So I listed my tickets on Ticketmaster at face value; Section 108 (mid court) row H seat 9-10 $140 each (plus fees). And they haven’t sold - almost 24 hours to game time. I remember a few years ago when we paid 5x this amount to see Syracuse play Georgetown in DC!

What’s up Orange fans? And please don’t fill my timeline with “the team sucks.” Either you bleed orange or you don’t!

Alumni friends message me…I’ll take $44 off for you (iykyk) and buy you a Dome foam to toast George

This was unexpected.

I have my SU basketball tickets listed for sale and they aren’t selling! When George was diagnosed with lung cancer in April, one of his bucket list items was one more game in the Dome. One more beer on the porch at Phi Psi. One more stroll down M St.

So we bought Season tickets to make sure that happened. Sadly, he didn’t make it. I was going to fulfill this wish this weekend and sit in those seats and yell loud and proud “What the ’s a Hoya,” and “Who cares,” and “So what!” I had a flight and a hotel and my sorority sister and roomie Candy Greenberg Weiner for support. I couldn’t do it. My mental health had to take precedence and I knew I wasn’t ready to relive our SU days.

So I listed my tickets on Ticketmaster at face value; Section 108 (mid court) row H seat 9-10 $140 each (plus fees). And they haven’t sold - almost 24 hours to game time. I remember a few years ago when we paid 5x this amount to see Syracuse play Georgetown in DC!

What’s up Orange fans? And please don’t fill my timeline with “the team sucks.” Either you bleed orange or you don’t!

Alumni friends message me…I’ll take $44 off for you (iykyk) and buy you a Dome foam to toast George

I’m sorry to hear about George. I worked with him for several years. I didn’t know he had fallen ill. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

#Fcancer

This was unexpected.

Very sorry about your friend! May he RIP, forever orange. If you have not sold them, I may be interested. However, waiting on a friend to get back to me, so don't hold off if other inquiries.

This was unexpected.

So sorry about your friend. It was a wonderful plan you made and so sad he didn’t make it and that you are unable to come. Hoping the team comes through for George and you and that there will come a time in the future you can make the trip back home to SU. Cancer sucks:(.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom