SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00 | Syracusefan.com

SU Media Day 8/5/16 2:00-3:00

CuseLegacy

2:00-2:15 Coach Babers
2:15-2:30 Jason Emerich and Zaire Franklin
2:30-3:00 Selected Requested Players

The first practice will be on Saturday 8/6/16 and the last on8/31/16.
Only the first ten minutes of select practices are open to the Media. All practices are closed to the public.

Fan Fest will be on Saturday 8/13/16 from 6:20 to 8:00
The trip to Fort Drum will be 8/21/16

Edit: Scrimmage at Fan Fest will be from 6:20 to 8:00

Last edited:
Media day? Or, Media hour? lol
And that's a change for the fan fest...interesting,

Guess the team will be quite the mystery until game days.

media hour and 1 day at Ft Drum??

or am I reading that wrong??

media hour and 1 day at Ft Drum??

or am I reading that wrong??
Just an hour for interviews and Q & A on Friday. And yes just one day at Drum this year.

Guess the team will be quite the mystery until game days.
to me that is a good thing.i also liked his comments a while ago re staying at home rather than a week at ft drum.

to me that is a good thing.i also liked his comments a while ago re staying at home rather than a week at ft drum.

Oh I agree on the Ft. Drum thing I just think an hour with the media is pretty damn short is all.

Just an hour for interviews and Q & A on Friday. And yes just one day at Drum this year.
Q & A seems short, but whatever and while im not bemoaning it, if you are going to go to Ft Drum, why just a day??

either cancel altogether or maybe do 2 nights 3 days or something?

Oh I agree on the Ft. Drum thing I just think an hour with the media is pretty damn short is all.
Remember there will be interviews with Coach Babers and select players after some of the practices.

I don't recall them ever being at Drum for an entire week. More like 3-4 days.

* Caddy Day *
~ Caddies Welcome ~
- 1:00 to 1:15 -
caddy-day-o.gif

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Nothing significant from Babers thus far. Just said no players will be kept out for non-medical reasons tomorrow.

Babers said he went to Denny's for a 55th birthday special (whatever that is. Had fans come up and take photos with him.

Babers: Syracuse DB signees James Pierre and Michael Moore are still waiting on clearance from the NCAA.

Colorado graduate transfer DE De'Jon Wilson is here and ready to go.

Babers said his team looks noticeably bigger than they did in the spring.

Babers said the team will hit as needed during camp. That goes down to individual players.

Zaire Franklin said Sam spot is "wide open" in a sense, but Jonathan Thomas and Ted Taylor are best positioned.

Franklin singled out Andrew Armstrong as an impressive freshman LB. Moves well in space.

Zaire Franklin said QB Eric Dungey and DB Kielan Whitner have been putting in extra time in the weight room. ED noticeably bigger.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom