SU - Notre Dame Tickets On Sale | Syracusefan.com

SU - Notre Dame Tickets On Sale

BVille44

All Conference
Received an email that SU-Notre Dame tickets at Yankee Stadium are available tomorrow for Orange Club donors. The bleacher seats look like the best deal for $100.

• June 26 - July 9: Orange Club Donor Presale
  • July 10 - July 16: Season Ticket Holder (FB, MBB, WBB) Presale
  • July 17 - July 23: Syracuse Students/Alumni Presale
  • July 24: General Public Sale

2FC6F982-F8D9-445F-8B42-8636221B7BCC.jpeg

Any idea if the seats in Yellow will have Audi Club access?

I live half an hour from Yankee Stadium. With the venue, "fans", time of year, and prices, I'm not inclined to go.
AHH...just grab some $60 seats and go. Sure the tix prices are high but at least you don't have pay for lodging

with a 2:30 game time no one really has to stay over. pretty easy to get down and back at a decent time starting mid day,

Someone please tell me we're getting special goofy shamrock unis for this game.

Has anybody sat in the bleacher seats for our previous games there? Elevated position is probably favorable with distance to field and having to see over team (like most football games except that further from sidelines). I've sat in 231 (SU side 50 yd line) and those were solid despite being back off the field.

*update I was able to grab a couple in the bleachers

Last edited:
None of the tickets will give you access to the Audi Club...per SU Box Office

Has anybody sat in the bleacher seats for our previous games there? Elevated position is probably favorable with distance to field and having to see over team (like most football games except that further from sidelines). I've sat in 231 (SU side 50 yd line) and those were solid despite being back off the field.
The tix for $125 look pretty good to me too
Looks like Section 332A if I'm reading the chart correctly

Last edited:
with a 2:30 game time no one really has to stay over. pretty easy to get down and back at a decent time starting mid day,
Park at Beacon across from Newburgh and take the train. Just make sure you check the weekend schedule

the issue is more the seats dont really line up with the field.. the distance to the field is not all that much different than any big stadium and better than big ones like the big colleges have.

you can pay $100 to see a bills game or $100 to see SU , its all relative.

Just teasing you. I've been to both Pinstripe Bowls and it's really not that bad at all to watch a football game there. I enjoyed myself. Obviously the sight lines are unique but you get used to them quickly.
For what it's worth, I'm 0-3 during NYC-area regular season games.

*update I was able to grab a couple in the bleachers
I sat there for the K State Pinstripe Bowl and the view was pretty good.
51DF52C4-92BD-4E4C-846E-958C4595532F.jpeg

Still pissed at ND for moving the game. I really wanted to check out South Bend.

Tell me about it, I was looking forward to the 2 1/2 hour drive, however with the hoops games at MSG this will be a fun weekend in the Big Apple

Tell me about it, I was looking forward to the 2 1/2 hour drive, however with the hoops games at MSG this will be a fun weekend in the Big Apple

Yea, I was bummed out at first too. But yea, two bball games, and a football game, hell of a weekend.

The girlfriend said "noooope" to an outdoor football game in November, so I'm making the trip solo. Can't wait!

The best part of a trip to South Bend is the city of Chicago. I'll miss that.

The worst part of a trip to South Bend is the city of South Bend. I won't miss that. It's awful.

(Stadium and campus are cool though.)

Anybody with access now want to buy two for me and PapainGrotto? PM me. Trying to make the pilgrimage for hoops and football in NYC.