SU opens -3.5 over WMU | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -3.5 over WMU

290B9ACE-EC11-4346-9DC0-3155E28CB83D.gif
Bold “must win” callout ...you cuseguy get the zach galfa “I can’t spell his last name” clap for that call out!
Must win.

What's the over/under game time before people on this board are calling for the end of the Tampa 2? I'm putting it at 2:00 left in the first quarter.

What's the over/under game time before people on this board are calling for the end of the Tampa 2? I'm putting it at 2:00 left in the first quarter.

Won’t even notice

What's a "Tampa 2"? Is that something on the Twitters? These kids...I tell ya...

Good question, should be well above 4 games given our first 4 opponents, even including FSU with a young qb. Cmu, Uconn, and Wagner will make any D look spectacular. So, I put the O/U at 7.5:)

On Monday I was listening to VSIN (Vegas Sports and Information Network) on XM and they said that WMU opened up as a one point favorite and that the line had moved to SU -6. They also said that SU's over/under on win totals was 4.5.

On Monday I was listening to VSIN (Vegas Sports and Information Network) on XM and they said that WMU opened up as a one point favorite and that the line had moved to SU -6. They also said that SU's over/under on win totals was 4.5.

Thats a cool outfit, brent musbergers creation.

It is up to -6 now.

Sirius XM Ch 204?

Do they mix college talk with pro talk or do they have a college specific show?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom