SU practice Saturday as part of a huge recruiting weekend | Syracusefan.com

SU practice Saturday as part of a huge recruiting weekend

Isn't Zach Allen there too this weekend?

I pray for no Beny sightings.

I know it's just Monmouth, but hoping and praying a lot of people show up for the game.

And Otto's Army people, some kind of EO chant wouldn't hurt.

Coach & SU needs a break and winning EO would turn the corner with recruiting big names in NYS. That said, winning solves a lot of problems with recruiting and in filing the stands with fans.

well, there's really no more football to watch on Saturday other than the Army/Navy game...the leaves are already all down, and it's not expected to snow. No excuses

well, there's really no more football to watch on Saturday other than the Army/Navy game...the leaves are already all down, and it's not expected to snow. No excuses

But, but...it's Christmas shopping season & there are killer deals out right now at the Destiny and Great Northern Malls... ;)

Why does Rahme continue to use oral commitment as opposed to verbal commitment? lol
A verbal commitment can be either spoken or in writing (i.e., the use of words). An oral commitment is spoken. A written commitment is in writing. Dave uses the words correctly. Many other people do not.

A verbal commitment can be either spoken or in writing (i.e., the use of words). An oral commitment is spoken. A written commitment is in writing. Dave uses the words correctly. Many other people do not.

I think non-binding commitment would be the best choice of words. You could technically commit via email, which is in writing, making a written commitment - but most people think of a written commitment as a signed LOI.

But, but...it's Christmas shopping season & there are killer deals out right now at the Destiny and Great Northern Malls... ;)

It will be a bad crowd tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The pitch to EO - and other NYC stars, like him considering ACC - should be: We're coming into ACC not just to be competitive, but to win it and go to BCS. Two bowls in 3 years is a start, but need players like you to take us to the next level. You'll get to play most of the same schools, but your families and friends will be within easy driving distance for most of your games.

I expect Smith to come out of the closet early next week. I expect EO to pick Florida and i believe that we are going to close with 6 Jucos. 2 LB 2 CB/S 2 Ol. I think we are done with HS players with the exception of the DE from FL