SU Princeton Game Thread (LAX) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU Princeton Game Thread (LAX)

Jenkins is killing us, christ get him out...

Ward goal, SU getting absolutely zero calls from the officials, its ridiculous.

One thing for sure, SU much better at the X today, whole group has stepped up.

I am trying to avoid not losing it but my god with Jenkins on teh wing dude is KILLING US

Stall warning came wth :45 left and SU just ran out the shot clock. Needed a timeout but didn't have any,

PU posession with :15 left but shot went wide.

one down! didn't like a lot of the calls in the second half but overall a fun game to watch.

(ps. no way that tiger chest high bouncer was intentional. other than that snail lamo looked good)

Softball on ESPNU is running long.
You can't say the Orange lost this game 50 shades of grey. Who is the imbecile who approved this uniform? OKso they scored and up one. Maybe they can pull this out but it doesn't change the ? about the uniforms. I love how the university accepts the AD's decision on such important historic program identification as in the name of the teams are the Orange and not the Orangemen and therm changing the color of the head gear in lacrosse or any other sport that might be affected. Can you picture our football helmets in grey? I might have to order a hit on someone. I know people.east of the Mississippi especially in NJ.Tony Soprano would be wary of these guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom