SU ranked #12 by Andy Katz in his new poll | Syracusefan.com

SU ranked #12 by Andy Katz in his new poll

mark my words, read my lips, scream it from the mountain top with me...

louisville will not be the 2nd best team in the country next year.

kansas number 4?!? LAUGH OUT LOUD.

they lost by far their best player (kemba walkerish)
they lost their pg
have an OK class coming in.

How is it possible that they are better than last year?

he doesnt even have UGA listed? If they get Tony Parker as a lot of people expect, they can be a legit team.

they lost their pg

Yeah, that is high for them as well as Baylor. I actually think Louisville will be up near there all year. Is San Diego St. coming to the Dome? That ain't gonna be easy.

San Diego St is being played on an aircraft carrier...unless it can find enough water to ship into 'Cuse...we are going to San Diego baby!

Is San Diego St. coming to the Dome?

Where the heck have you been? :)

ussmidway.jpg

Yeah, that is high for them as well as Baylor. I actually think Louisville will be up near there all year. Is San Diego St. coming to the Dome? That ain't gonna be easy.

No, they are playing on the aircraft carrier in San Diego(seriously). ...I was shocked to only see THREE Big East teams in the top 25. If that really is the case, our record could be almost as good as last years.

Still, I don't think highly of Andy Katz. I think he had Florida ranked higher than Kentucky early last year.

Whoa...I don't how the hell I missed this. Was this discussed on here? That is awesome!

We were 4-1 against teams ranked ahead of us. He has our November 9 opponent San Diego St ranked 16th.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...-lead-revised-top-25-plenty-changes-elsewhere

ESPN Insider this
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/blog...lued-undervalued-early-preseason-rankings-ncb

Three BE teams ranked in the top 25? Peyton Siva BE Preseason Player of the Year?

Not good.

I think people are overreacting to the bad season Pitt had last year. Their incoming big guy is a stud and they will be back in the top 25 next season. Overall, it looks like the best teams are getting worse and the worst teams are getting better.

Rankings are based on current elections to declare for the NBA. Given that, we should move ahead of Florida now that Beal has announced.

Three BE teams ranked in the top 25? Peyton Siva BE Preseason Player of the Year?

Not good.

I think people are overreacting to the bad season Pitt had last year. Their incoming big guy is a stud and they will be back in the top 25 next season. Overall, it looks like the best teams are getting worse and the worst teams are getting better.

Yeah, Biancardi in a recent chat said that Steven Adams the recruit you mention would be a high lottery pick next season as another one and done.

His film is extremely impressive.

Louisville as #2 seems like the one that jumps out to me a lot. Not sure I see that.

As for Kansas, I will never count them out. They weren't supposed to be anywhere near as good as they were this year.

I'm fine with starting #12 and moving into the top 3 by December

Louisville as #2 seems like the one that jumps out to me a lot. Not sure I see that.

As for Kansas, I will never count them out. They weren't supposed to be anywhere near as good as they were this year.

they were preseason top 15...

These are projections for where teams will finish the year. It takes a while for teams to meld.

Whoa...I don't how the hell I missed this. Was this discussed on here? That is awesome!
"That was my skull, I'm so wasted!":cool: see SoBe's avatar...

Ok, I may have misremembered pretty good. They split the preseason coaches poll with Texas A&M. (!)

they lost their pg

Kansas also had to redshirt Jamari Traylor and Ben McLemore this year. Both should be solid contributors.

Kansas also had to redshirt Jamari Traylor and Ben McLemore this year. Both should be solid contributors.

So they have some solid players... No where near the talent uconn had this year.

Top 20 is arguable. Top 5 is an absolute joke.

They were as much of a 1 man team as uconn was 2 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom