SU reaches out to Jason Cabinda | Syracusefan.com

SU reaches out to Jason Cabinda

Get back on the Express Jason, it's going to be a helluva ride.

it will either be schiano or a MAC level coach as BOB put a hurting on them in the press about the Joebots

Good job by the SU Staff. I mean this kid may be all PSU, but what if the new coach doesnt think he is worthy of a ship?

He's available until he signs.

"I'm somewhat open, but right now I'm 100 percent committed to Penn State."

=

"I eat steak for dinner a few times a week but right now I'm 100 percent vegetarian."

Said a similar thing when he was committed to the cuse before he flipped to ped State... Therefore I take this quote as a very positive development

The worm is turning, and this is SYRACUSE, not some 2nd rate wannabe . If Baylor, TCU,Northwestern and Vanderbilt can rise up, the Orange should easily surpass them.
Holley, for the 800th time, is not considering us nor would he come here unless every single school that offered him pulled their offer.

retro44 said:
it will either be schiano or a MAC level coach as BOB put a hurting on them in the press about the Joebots

Snarfed my coffee when I read "Joebots"... You win.

Holley, for the 800th time, is not considering us nor would he come here unless every single school that offered him pulled their offer.
e
The Orange are about to be the flavor du jour the "in" thing. Social media savvy urban guys like Holley pick up on that faster than old dinosaurs.

Are you calling me old? I'm 23. I also have been paying attention to Holley's recruitment so I'm pretty in tune with what's going on.
He is friends with Thunt and now that BOB left Sorrowful Valley, stranger things have happened. Why not Orange? The ACC is where all the action is gonna be .

:D
He is friends with Thunt and now that BOB left Sorrowful Valley, stranger things have happened. Why not Orange? The ACC is where all the action is gonna be .
Yeah, they may end up going 3-8 in bowl games with 2 wins coming from Big East Squads. The only top tier program in the ACC is FSU, Clemson keeps knocking at the door but evreytime someone opens it they run away, Miami can't get out of Jail it seems, even with the door open and no one watching them, and then there is pretty much all of the rest of us, fighting for mediocrity. Heck, Duke, Yes Duke, rose up and had a great season. Still they aren't considered any kind of threat, and that is the way it will be in the ACC, until.....we can all keep our coaching staffs and continue, as a conference, to bring in major talent to all/most teams. I hope I am wrong here, but I beleive we will have to deal with what the Big East had to, which is being raided at the coaching level year after year.

And, I have to agree with Bnoro here and 2nd his 800th time that Holley isn't coming here!:D (I can't believe I finally have given up!)

Because if he leaves Happy Valley he's going to Florida.

Ped state is his dream school. I highly doubt it. I really doubt it. Move on lads

And then there's this...#5 QB Pocket passer in nation

Tom VanHaaren (@TomVH)
1/3/14, 11:57 AM
Enrolling early still up in the air for Michael O'Connor. His former coach has heard from Syracuse, MSU and Michigan es.pn/1a6qciG

:D
Yeah, they may end up going 3-8 in bowl games with 2 wins coming from Big East Squads. The only top tier program in the ACC is FSU, Clemson keeps knocking at the door but evreytime someone opens it they run away, Miami can't get out of Jail it seems, even with the door open and no one watching them, and then there is pretty much all of the rest of us, fighting for mediocrity. Heck, Duke, Yes Duke, rose up and had a great season. Still they aren't considered any kind of threat, and that is the way it will be in the ACC, until...we can all keep our coaching staffs and continue, as a conference, to bring in major talent to all/most teams. I hope I am wrong here, but I beleive we will have to deal with what the Big East had to, which is being raided at the coaching level year after year., I have to agree with Bnoro here and 2nd his 800th time that Holley isn't coming here!:D (I can't believe I finally have given up!)
North Carolina is going to be the center of college football in the Playoff Era.

And then there's this...#5 QB Pocket passer in nation

Tom VanHaaren (@TomVH)
1/3/14, 11:57 AM
Enrolling early still up in the air for Michael O'Connor. His former coach has heard from Syracuse, MSU and Michigan es.pn/1a6qciG
It would be very strange of us to take 3 QB's in this class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom