SU Recruiting Twitter... | Syracusefan.com

SU Recruiting Twitter...

They must have relaunched it as Reedy had the link on his twitter page before today.

I'm interested to see how they use this. They aren't allowed to announce specific commitments or discuss prospects so if it will be more than just edits or info...:noidea:

I'm interested to see how they use this. They aren't allowed to announce specific commitments or discuss prospects so if it will be more than just edits or info...:noidea:

Can't they retweet recruits tweets?

May they comment, in a general nature, about the original tweet as they retweet it?

"As you might expect from the NCAA, the rule itself is quite complicated.

On Twitter, coaches can use the classic “retweet” button, but they cannot use the newer quote tweet option and add their own comments. They can later “subtweet” the recruit’s tweet (referring to another user without specifically mentioning them), but not until after a minute has passed.

On Facebook, coaches can share a recruit’s posts or share an article about them, but cannot like or comment on posts, or tag their names.

Coaches can also not do any of the above while the recruit is on an official visit, but may begin again once the recruit leaves campus. They must also keep any direct (legal) communication with recruits via social media sites confined to private messages.

So, yeah, we’ve officially gone down the rabbit hole."

Yes they can retweet but not tweet. ;)
Oh, I have another question. I understand you may not know the answer CuseLegacy, but just throwing it out there. If a tweet is tweeted and then retweeted, but then the original tweet after having been tweeted is deleted, does the retweeted tweet of the now deleted tweet also have to be deleted?

Oh, I have another question. I understand you may not know the answer CuseLegacy, but just throwing it out there. If a tweet is tweeted and then retweeted, but then the original tweet after having been tweeted is deleted, does the retweeted tweet of the now deleted tweet also have to be deleted?
Only if the retweet was by a second cousin, once removed, of the original tweeter.

It depends on whether the original tweeter was a tweetle beetle

So we're in Southern Cal, and a couple of Kansas JUCOs. The flags in Washington and Wisconsin as well as the 2 flags in Northern Virginia/DC are curious.

Love that graphic.

I really hope we keep hitting North VA/DC, Reno has been in that area for a long time and we need to start tapping into it more.

So we're in Southern Cal, and a couple of Kansas JUCOs. The flags in Washington and Wisconsin as well as the 2 flags in Northern Virginia/DC are curious.

Love that graphic.
Or is that suppose to be MD...Baltimore.

In homes with Nykeim Johnson and Dakota Davis would make sense. And Kingsley.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom