SU S&C coaches: | Syracusefan.com

SU S&C coaches:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Some of you here seem to have great insight into these coaches. I am looking for a S&C coach to at least give my son (soccer goalie) an evaluation and workout, if not coach him on the side. Who would you suggest I contact up there.
And/or is there someone local you can suggest.
Looking to add quickness and explosion, with added strength and maybe some size. (Now up to about 6'4". 205lbs.)
Thanks

Some of you here seem to have great insight into these coaches. I am looking for a S&C coach to at least give my son (soccer goalie) an evaluation and workout, if not coach him on the side. Who would you suggest I contact up there.
Looking to add quickness and explosion, with added strength and maybe some size. (Now up to about 6'4". 205lbs.)
Thanks
I'd contact Corey Parker ( cpparker@syr. edu ) and he will point you in the right direction for Syracuse. He was a previous S&C at Cuse in the early 90s and is back with the program. He is a great guy. Him and Mike Gerber started Strength in Motion in the late 1990s and transformed Syracuse High School Sports into another level for S&C. They had standard workouts but then would tailor them based on the athlete, sport, position and any injury history. There are a lot of his proteges in the Syracuse area and I think he would be the best person to recommend a trainer-gym to elevate him to the next level.

As it relates to being a goalie, I have been out of Syracuse for over a decade and my soccer connections are dwindling. However I'd recommend a guy I used to play with that I believe is still working in soccer Jon Ramin.

Last edited:
Thanks

anyone but Will Hicks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom