SU stuff on eBay | Syracusefan.com

SU stuff on eBay

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)

On the second link, the title gives the impression that Forth wore those shoes in the 2003 national title game, but on the shoes themselves it says he wore them his freshman year in 2002. Potential shadiness.

On the second link, the title gives the impression that Forth wore those shoes in the 2003 national title game, but on the shoes themselves it says he wore them his freshman year in 2002. Potential shadiness.

Gotta make sure you read the product descriptions on eBay. People put related keywords in the title so they’ll show up in searches and get their item seen more often but they aren’t always completely accurate in describing the product.

He’s clear in the description that they’re from his freshman year, but I’m sure putting “national Champs” in the title will get them seen more often. Here’s the product description:

This item I am selling is an AWESOME PAIR OF CRAIG FORTH GAME WORN SHOES from his freshman season at Syracuse. Of course the following year he was the starting center for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team. The shoes are size 17 and are both signed in black. He added his #51 and FRESHMAN YEAR SHOES to both shoes. The signatures on these shoes are both hand signed and 100% genuine. I obtained the shoes and signatures directly from Craig. I stand behind every signed item I sell and guarantee you will be thrilled with my product and my customer service. Shipping for this item will be $18 for US customers (because of the weight) which will include confirmation.The only payment I can accept is paypal. Thank you for viewing this item and please check out my other items at pixpixpix4u

I have a Chinese knockoff Pearl Washington Jersey that is 10 out of 10. Have not lost a wink of sleep over lost Nike revenue from me buying it, not the least because they don’t sell one that I am aware of.

I was certain that this was going to be about JG3 for sale on Ebay...darn!