SU takes disciplinary action, offers to reimburse Duke fans thrown out by security officer | Syracusefan.com

SU takes disciplinary action, offers to reimburse Duke fans thrown out by security officer

the way I saw her absolutely tear down a couple of cops with her finger in their face, I wouldn't have offered her a dime.

a lawsuit What...why does that Ahole Hackett think they should get more than face value for the ticket? Syracuse should pro-rate it. If the face value is $30 then they only owe .50 cents for the 20 seconds they missed. If they owe him for the OT here's an extra $6.60 douche.

What a joke. I hope SU doesn't roll over for this guy. What is Syracuse supposed to do? Take his word for how much he paid for them?

I actually saw the couple in question out and about in Rochester shortly after this whole thing happened and their faces were pretty fresh in my mind. The guy was wearing an Oregon Ducks football jersey. Guessing he rotates that between his Duke, Lakers and Cowboys jerseys.

I'm curious which usher it was. Most are pleasant but like with anything there are a few grouches who shouldn't deal with the public.

I want to see a sign in the student section for the GT game that says:

Cuse, we eject the other team's fans not their head coach !

I think we need to get Tony Green in on this -- let him make the call!!

If he was smart , he should have rejected the offer and countered with the same seats at the next Duke at the Dome game or an equivalent game next season. Then he can enjoy a great game or make back his cash on the open market.

These folks are whack jobs. They thought the face value of their courtside tickets was $30?!

Note to self: if I ever get ejected, make sure to tell SU I paid $44,000 for my seat. Ludicrous.

If they bought them on stub hub pretty easy to establish that. Certainty have the data for what tickets in that area were going for. Not that ludicrous or impossible to establish.

If they bought them on stub hub pretty easy to establish that. Certainty have the data for what tickets in that area were going for. Not that ludicrous or impossible to establish.
But what does that have to do with SU. If they can prove they paid $44,000 should SU reimburse that amount? You're right though that the data is definitely available.