SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

Despite the number of posts, there was complete unanimity. That's almost statistically impossible.
Yeah, but that whole thread was a complete Ash hole.

Alford had to turn back and catch the ball over the db. That catch is on Alford.
No it wasn't!! He was still in stride and looked back for the ball. Not like he had to break his sprint. Sure, it wasn't a "dime" but still a pretty nice throw considering GS got drilled.
61747d312773f.image.jpg

If he had WR’s that consistently helped him, like Dungey had, it would make a difference. 3-4 catches instead of drops a game makes a difference. There were a couple of games where he threw catchable TD passes that were dropped.

Our WR hands and blocking left a lot to be desired this year after Taj opted out.
Taj was one of the main culprits dropping the ball. This is why his behavior was unacceptable at the end of 2020.

She also seems to be a big fan of Anae.

And that concludes my twitter stalking for today.
Just to follow up, she's also following:
  • Syracuse University
  • Syracuse Athletics
  • Syracuse FB Recruiting
  • Syracuse.com's SU Football account
  • Mike McAllister
  • SyracuseOn247
  • BarstoolCuse

I only made is to post 65 before I was banned for 4-5 days. Seems like a different lifetime.
I wonder what the threads on the Tennessee boards looked like when they were poised to hire Schiano.

Just to follow up, she's also following:
  • Syracuse University
  • Syracuse Athletics
  • Syracuse FB Recruiting
  • Syracuse.com's SU Football account
  • Mike McAllister
  • SyracuseOn247
  • BarstoolCuse

barstool cuse hahaah. isn't that just a twitter follow of kids doing keg stands and bong hits at Castle Court? Glad they have a sense of humor

Alford had to turn back and catch the ball over the db. That catch is on Alford.
He hit him in stride while getting crushed. He had to catch it over the DB because that’s where he was on the field. It was a great play by Alford but the ball was exactly where it needed to be while having a DL crushing him.

But yeah you’re right it’s all on Alford :confused:

I don't know why we can't just say "he's a good runner, has a warrior attitude that inspires his teammates, and is an inconsistent thrower" ... Who disagrees?

If Tommy had won out, I'd be wanting him to get better at the things he was inconsistent on too. It gets framed as "pick a side - is he Tom Brady or a TE - there is no middle ground" when it's obvious that he's got a timeshare in the middle ground