SU to be featured on ACC-All Access | Syracusefan.com

SU to be featured on ACC-All Access

CuseLegacy

Check out a preview of the Orange on this week's ACC All-Access

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&pub=xa-4a7320e7645958d0
5/8/2013 10:04:00 AM
Orange Nation – check out this week's ACC All-Access to see a preview of the Orange. The weekly, half-hour long show will introduce Syracuse University to ACC fans in the first part of a series highlighting the league's newest members set to join on July 1, 2013.

The show can be seen on the following channels –
FOX Sports South - Wednesdays at 6 p.m. ET
FOX Sports Florida - Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Fridays at 2 p.m. ET
Comcast SportsNet – Thursdays at 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. ET
NESN – Fridays at 2 p.m. ET

ACC All-Access delivers unprecedented access to Atlantic Coast Conference teams, capturing the behind-the-scenes, real-life experiences of ACC student-athletes and coaches. This weekly series goes inside the huddles and on the sidelines and gets up-close and personal in practice and in the classroom, providing insight into the world of ACC sports. For more information on ACC All-Access, click here.​

Okay, TV moron here...are any of these available in Syracuse? I'm not finding them.

Okay, TV moron here...are any of these available in Syracuse? I'm not finding them.

I don't think they are available on TW - pretty sure you'll need DTV in Syracuse.

I just watched the Syracuse segment. Nothing too exciting. It was more of an introduction to Syracuse (men's) sports for ACC buffs who have never heard of the school. It included brief comments by HCSS & JAB which were recorded at the recent Chick-fil-A golf tournament.

The only sports mentioned were basketball (focusing on JAB), football (with a focus on #44, including Rob Konrad... the Heisman and the national championship), and lax with a mention of the 11 championships.

If you're an SU sports fan then there was nothing much to learn other than that JAB now believes that the ACC will have the best basketball conference.

I don't think they are available on TW - pretty sure you'll need DTV in Syracuse.
If you have the sports tier you can see it on the fox college sports channels (235-237).