SU to scrimmage Maryland in rematch of playoff matchup | Syracusefan.com

SU to scrimmage Maryland in rematch of playoff matchup

With nothing at stake this weekend it shouldnt be another "Hare and the Terrapin" affair with UMD slowing everything down. I was at that game last year in Boston and it was a killer you could see that the Orange wanted to run and we nearly got there towards the end with Jovan scoring a big goal!

UMD are in the same boat with losing their sr class but have a ton of talent and some freshman that could see a lot of time! watch out for Solomon, Forster, Gribbin and Goran Murray!

22nd post!!!! I think ill stop there!

It was so painful sitting in Foxboro and watching that game. Just horrible. Games like that will put the brakes on the growth of the sport.

I travelled 24 hours for that game, it was cold and we lost, seeing the players in the lot afterwards was heart breaking that Sr squad should have really walked away with 4 rings! I was disappointed with Maryland they had a lot of talent but thought the only way they could win was to slow it down that much!!! shocking! and I thought the national championship game was the worst ever! boring!

I travelled 24 hours for that game, it was cold and we lost, seeing the players in the lot afterwards was heart breaking that Sr squad should have really walked away with 4 rings! I was disappointed with Maryland they had a lot of talent but thought the only way they could win was to slow it down that much!!! shocking! and I thought the national championship game was the worst ever! boring!
If the game doesn't get back to the fastest sport on two feet people will lose interest. I hope the powers that be don't allow the slow down to ruin a great sport.

Yeah me too Ive even got slightly bored with the straight dodge down the alley I wish people would mix it up a little and at least try and get top side, its all percentages...I bet Gary Gait didnt think percentages when he jumped over the goal! Thats why I love Cuse for the free flowing play, its not like Starsia's army where everyone throws and catches in the same technique its too robotic for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom