SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread

I have no idea how the hell we stopped them there, other than horrible offensive playcalling by Toledo. Wow.

A stop we can credit primarily to the horrendous playcalling by Toledo's OC.

Can't believe we got away with that PAT...

Say what you want, but there have been a lot of missed calls ... Or did you just tune in.

Regardless of the official result, Toledo just beat us. Adjust your season expectations (or not) accordingly.

Ha! I feel like some posters want this team to lose... INT Scott :)

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't want this team to lose, and I'm ecstatic with the Int, but let's be honest about it.

This is a pretty decent team we're playing. Either that or Ohio State is as bad as we are... :noidea:

How bout Bailey's ripped off helmet no-call or the missed interference. Come on, field goal to win and enjoy :)

Come on Ross. Let's not make this a repeat of the "made" PAT.

Classy show by both teams. I wonder what Marrone said to the Toledo coach?

Feels good to get the win. Now I'm on to BEAT RUTGERS WEEK

How bout Bailey's ripped off helmet no-call or the missed interference. Come on, field goal to win and enjoy :)

I agree, but very rarely do calls clearly cost one team the game. That PAT was one of the biggest gifts any team will get this season. I'm happy with the win. We're rebuilding, and we need W's. But let's be honest, there is a world of difference between a missed Personal Foul call, and a missed PAT call in a game that goes to OT.

We're very lucky today. But given where we've been, I'll take lucky.

We lost that game. We should have lost. The EP was NO GOOD!
Your face was no good, lol.

The player who ripped off Bailey's helmet should have been ejected. That drive may have been 7 instead of three because of that. How bout that interference? Another possible 7 taken off the board and replaced with three. So subtract one for us 30-29 Toledo. Take off three and add four 2x and that puts SU at 37. Hmm. 37-30 ... We still win.

We can play the what if game all day ;)

Your face was no good, lol.

The player who ripped off Bailey's helmet should have been ejected. That drive may have been 7 instead of three because of that. How bout that interference? Another possible 7 taken off the board and replaced with three. So subtract one for us 30-29 Toledo. Take off three and add four 2x and that puts SU at 37. Hmm. 37-30 ... We still win.

We can play the what if game all day ;)

Right on dude. Was thinking the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors