SU v Baylor in the Pinstripe | Syracusefan.com

SU v Baylor in the Pinstripe

GoSU96

Living Legend
that would be fun.

Not sure we could keep up, but it would be entertaining.

that would be fun.

Not sure we could keep up, but it would be entertaining.
Who gets the ball last. K state was a miracle for them, atrocious defense. 1200 yard game i bet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SU/Baylor vs RU/VT would be like last night's SU/Arkansas vs G'Town/Tennessee. The two bowl games would look like a different sport.

Who gets the ball last. K state was a miracle for them, atrocious defense. 1200 yard game i bet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Big12 doesn't know defense but Baylor is just crusing again. I love what SU did this year, but I have a feeling SU is going to trend more to a Big 12 college scheme than they did this year.

I wonder if there is a WR on the roster that is close to Williams.

Oh I would love to see SU play Baylor...high octane game on both sides. Still think Russell/Belk is best for us. UConn and Pitt winning today could really shake things up. We would be outright 2nd 3rd choice. Cincy would muddy the whole thing if they win.

SU/Baylor vs RU/VT would be like last night's SU/Arkansas vs G'Town/Tennessee. The two bowl games would look like a different sport.

If you are paying for an exhibition game ticket or a casual fan watching a game, what do you want? RU/VT is a 2 1/2 hour cluster where each team is trying to run less than 60 plays. First kick block wins and neither team crosses the 50 unless they start a possession there.

Nassib is a better passer than Florence, that is for sure. Love what Lemon/Sales/West did this year, but I there is a good deal of room to go from a measurable aspect. Lemon was perfect in his role and they did a great job of maximizing his impact, but imagine if there was an upgrade from Sales working on the outside.

We can keep up. Why not? We are a net 25 yards per game better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Would simply come down to turnovers and whether OUR defense was able to stop Baylor once or twice. Highly doubtful Baylor's defense could stop SU.

Hope that SU doesn't try to control the game and run between the tackles all day. Get Nassib 600yds and 7 TDs.

@McMurphyESPN: Yes. Under consideration “@luther16matthew: @McMurphyESPN Is all the Backyard Brawl talk really possible in NY with a Pitt win?

West Virginia to the Holiday Bowl will put a Texas team, likely Baylor in NYC. Pitt could blow it to USF also.

I have no idea what the winters are like wherever the heck Baylor is located in Texas. Could playing in NYC in Dec. make them a little uncomfortable? Yes 'Cuse plays in the Dome but probably more exp. in inclement weather. Just thinking out loud.

Baylor players, in Waco, have felt cold and seen ice... just not during football season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom