SU 59 vs Clemson 46: Thurs Feb 20, 6 PM (ACCN) | Syracusefan.com

SU 59 vs Clemson 46: Thurs Feb 20, 6 PM (ACCN)

Sorry I'm late to the game. I was leaning out a second floor window to get the snow off the satellite dish. :rolleyes:

And what idiot decided to put the SU score in the dark box and Clemson in the orange one.

Thought this game started an hour later than it did. Already missed the first half but at least we're ahead!

Last edited:
the Orange ran some sweet plays tonight, 5 game win streak going into Notre Dame on Sunday. They looked a little sketchy in the 2 period but recovered, they seem to have jelled as a team lately.

Side note: Wegman's was advertising on the ribbon tonight, it's the first time I've ever seen Wegman's advertise in the dome. Now maybe it has something to do with Tops pulling their sponsorship or...maybe it's something to do with the dome redo. I have questions ;)

the Orange ran some sweet plays tonight, 5 game win streak going into Notre Dame on Sunday. They looked a little sketchy in the 2 period but recovered, they seem to have jelled as a team lately.

Side note: Wegman's was advertising on the ribbon tonight, it's the first time I've ever seen Wegman's advertise in the dome. Now maybe it has something to do with Tops pulling their sponsorship or...maybe it's something to do with the dome redo. I have questions ;)
Tops pulled their sponsorship?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom