SU vs Duke chat room and game thread. (LAX) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Duke chat room and game thread. (LAX)

Well all, Can't really say it was a pleasure. Thanks for the chat room guys. See you all in the fall.

Good season, disappointing ending. I hope Desko is recruiting a Danny Brennan type player. We were mediocre at best at the X all season long and it finally caught up with us.

Sad loss. Thanks to all of you posters who kept us working stiffs well informed. I won't be shooting any messangers, though, if I see someone in a Duke t-shirt...

Duke and Syracuse will be preseason 1 & 2.

Duke loses a lot to graduation they shoudl be good but I dont know if they can repeat. That black kid is gonna be a star though, showed flashes of brillance.

So sorry to you all. I told you that Duke was the best team and I is right. Syracuse is awesome, but I thought it was ridiculous that they got the 1 seed. They'll be a legitimate 1 seed in the future, though. Good luck in the ACC. This is going to an unbelievable Lacrosse conference (and, of course, Bball conference where I root for nothing but the incredible Orangmen).

Go Cuse (in everything but lacrosse).

Go ahead and kick me off of the lacrosse board, but let me still post on the Bball and Fball side:)

Brent Axe@BrentAxeMedia 46s
Classy move by Danowski. Wanted Duke players to take off championship hats and t-shirts in hand shake line with SU.

Loosing 11 straight faceoffs I don't see how anything else could possibly be the story.
Makes you feel cheated when that happens.
Cuse needs to work on the faceoffs . That is the clue . Did Cuse give up in the second half or what . Cuse should have hammered the blues .

Sad to say...Duke made the adjustments and Cuse did not. What will next years first Duke matchup bring? Long summer ahead. Bleeding Orange.

Can't make adjustments when you never have the ball. Two possessions in the 3rd, and never got the ball back until it was over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom