SU 58, Duke 88: Thurs Jan 23, 8 PM (ACCN) | Syracusefan.com

SU 58, Duke 88: Thurs Jan 23, 8 PM (ACCN)

Uggh 25-11 Duke ahead with 9:13 left 1Q

I dont really watch the women's team but didnt they make the tourney last year? What in the world happened, they are god awful.

Last edited:
I dont really watch the women's team but didnt they make the tourney last year? What in the world happened, they are god awful.
They made the tourney the past 8 consecutive seasons. Two of our coaches went to Rhode Island and took some of our players with them. Then we had Kadi Sissoko transfer to Minnesota. Then Tiana announced she was sitting out this year. Plus Q brings in transfers that offer NO help whatsoever and brings in a bad recruiting class to top it all off. It’s like beating a dead horse over and over and over and over again. Q’s 8 consecutive tourney streak is going to get snapped because they aren’t making it this year. There’s no easier way of putting it, they are just a mess from top to bottom. Sucky thing is the fans are actually showing up this year to watch and support the team and this is how they pay them back— by going out and playing like this every game! :mad:

they lost two coaches and their point guard, that's what happened

I love Tiesha Hyman, she's really been a bright spot this year although tonight's game wasn't her best. This team is 5 steps behind most of their opponents this year, they need a strength and conditioning coach if they don't already have one. And if they do have one, fire that person and get someone else

They made the tourney the past 8 consecutive seasons. Two of our coaches went to Rhode Island and took some of our players with them. Then we had Kadi Sissoko transfer to Minnesota. Then Tiana announced she was sitting out this year. Plus Q brings in transfers that offer NO help whatsoever and brings in a bad recruiting class to top it all off. It’s like beating a dead horse over and over and over and over again. Q’s 8 consecutive tourney streak is going to get snapped because they aren’t making it this year. There’s no easier way of putting it, they are just a mess from top to bottom. Sucky thing is the fans are actually showing up this year to watch and support the team and this is how they pay them back— by going out and playing like this every game! :mad:
I thought he was recruiting well? Didn't he get one of the top players last year? I also saw he's got 2 McDs coming in next year.

I thought he was recruiting well? Didn't he get one of the top players last year? I also saw he's got 2 McDs coming in next year.
He recruited well for next years class. Bringing in the #4 recruiting class next season, but he didn’t do well last recruiting cycle which is hurting us this season.

I love Tiesha Hyman, she's really been a bright spot this year although tonight's game wasn't her best. This team is 5 steps behind most of their opponents this year, they need a strength and conditioning coach if they don't already have one. And if they do have one, fire that person and get someone else
I’ve been saying the strength and conditioning coach needs to get the boot for the longest time! He’s the same one that’s doing strength and conditioning for the men’s team and why our bigs look like string beans their entire time at Syracuse. They should ditch him and use the one that’s doing strength and conditioning for men’s lax :p Also agree with you on Teisha. As soon as she gains a little more weight and muscle she will be very good for us in the future.

I’ve been saying the strength and conditioning coach needs to get the boot for the longest time! He’s the same one that’s doing strength and conditioning for the men’s team and why our bigs look like string beans their entire time at Syracuse. They should ditch him and use the one that’s doing strength and conditioning for men’s lax :p Also agree with you on Teisha. As soon as she gains a little more weight and muscle she will be very good for us in the future.
it's really apparent that some of the players are out of shape and geez, I miss having a true point guard

Desiree Elmore was recruited to Syracuse. She left for Seton Hall
elmore syracuse.jpg
elmore seton hall.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors