SU vs Nova game thread. (LAX) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Nova game thread. (LAX)

Amazing number of SU scorers in this game. Eilers, Lecky, Loy, Palasek, Pratt, Walters, Maltz

they played a complete game tonight. best of the season. 2 areas I was most happy with; in goal, Wardwell had a great game and looked confident and the offense threw nice crispy passes and only had a couple of boneheaded passes/decisions.

All hail the Big East tournament.

Seriously, so far this is playing out like a dream continue no Notre Dame, we crush Nova and get to play St. Johns. I dont want to sound over confident but man we should win that game on Saturday.

Seriously, so far this is playing out like a dream continue no Notre Dame, we crush Nova and get to play St. Johns. I dont want to sound over confident but man we should win that game on Saturday.

We should, but I don't want to take anything for granted with this team. St. John's almost stole one from us in Jamaica.

Where has this (winning lacrosse) been all year!
Too bad SU is leaving for the ACC, kind of like this AQ format.

Like the idea of playing in the BE tourney in the northeast rather than the ACC tourney in the south. Better rivalries, too. As many know, not looking forward to the ACC.

they played a complete game tonight. best of the season. 2 areas I was most happy with; in goal, Wardwell had a great game and looked confident and the offense threw nice crispy passes and only had a couple of boneheaded passes/decisions.
Wardwell looked good in the 2nd half - was seeing the ball well. D looked better too. If the light is indeed going on, better late than never.

Sad to have missed the game. Sounds like a cracker.

Great to see that scoreline.

Wardwell looked good in the 2nd half - was seeing the ball well. D looked better too. If the light is indeed going on, better late than never.

Well I would caution against thinking the light has turned based off of one game but it was hard not to be impressed with what you saw tonight. Eilers stepping up, Wardwell having a great second half, Palasek and Marasco assisting on multiple goals, Long Poles playing good, and most important Ricky Buhr came to play.

For Saturday we need a repeat performance on D especially from Megill as St. Johns whole offense pretty much runs through one player. Would also be nice to get contributions from some of the young guys who have struggled but came up big today ie Lecky, Loy, Ward etc. I hope Timmy D continues to play within himself and we get a surprising effort from Cometti or Schoonmaker.

Any updates on the wlax game against Gtown?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks; let's see if we can go 2 for 2

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors