SU vs UConn at MSG: Thurs Nov 15 / Iowa-Oregon: Fri Nov 16 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs UConn at MSG: Thurs Nov 15 / Iowa-Oregon: Fri Nov 16

2 hoop games, then SU/ND FB @ The Stadium at 2:30 on Saturday afternoon and have great seats for Bruce on Broadway Saturday evening.
Then Giants vs. Bucs on Sunday at Met Life for those who are NFL fans. Wish the Steelers were playing at Met Life that weekend, but that might be asking too much lol.

2 hoop games, then SU/ND FB @ The Stadium at 2:30 on Saturday afternoon and have great seats for Bruce on Broadway Saturday evening.

Ooh, Bruce Willis. He's talented.

13cmono2.jpg

Eastern Washington was decent in the Big Sky last year (20-15 overall, 13-5 in conference) but Morehead State (8-21) was pretty bad. Not sure what each has coming back.

I'm glad that this is the early game. Even with it being a Thursday, I had zero intent on being in Manhattan close to midnight and still having to get on a train to get home.

I'm glad that this is the early game. Even with it being a Thursday, I had zero intent on being in Manhattan close to midnight and still having to get on a train to get home.
You mean you won't stay around until the end of the Oregon-Iowa (2OT) game? ;)

Yeah last year I don't think I got back to the New Haven train station until about 2:30AM

We'll be 21 point favorites against UConn in Football, and I gotta think we'll be a 12-14 pt favorite in hoops.

Those few weeks where college basketball and college football overlap just overwhelm my brain in a glorious way. I don't know what to do with myself.

There are several ways to handle that. Your boy Omar would be glad to help! ;) I hear you though, sometimes it's great when things overlap, unless you ever have 2 games you wanted to watch that happen at the same time. I wonder if that's ever happened to folks on here, different leagues and such?

We'll be 21 point favorites against UConn in Football, and I gotta think we'll be a 12-14 pt favorite in hoops.

I seem to like betting against UConn more than other teams, do you think Cuse will cover? Those lines seem fat, but I dont think Ive ever bet against my team, although sometimes it seemed the right move.

I seem to like betting against UConn more than other teams, do you think Cuse will cover? Those lines seem fat, but I dont think Ive ever bet against my team, although sometimes it seemed the right move.
That line was set by TexanMark...but it might be pretty close by the time week 4 arrives.

That line was set by TexanMark...but it might be pretty close by the time week 4 arrives.

Ha, I am not questioning your capping skills. I'm actually quite glad someone did, because I think I was wondering what the line would be this season for a bit earlier, and you took a stab without me having to ask! I really am appreciative, brother. I wonder if I will remember this when the time comes? Im guessing you might if youre close? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom