SU vs. USC Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs. USC Game Thread

Tacking tackling tackling... Again!

Amen, every time they cut back it's like we can't figure out if we're supposed to tackle someone or just pat him on the back as he goes by for the second time.

tackling technique still an issue ... 15 years since we tackled efficiently

At least we won't see any offenses the rest of the year that have anywhere near this talent.

expectating perfection out of a college QB is absurd. Nassib is 25-40 right now .625% with 274 yards 2 TDS and 2 picks. Though one was not on him. This against USC the #2 team in the nation. What do you want.

Bring Broyld out for the rest of the game please.

if USC's receivers get their hands on a ball, it's a wrap. Vice grip style.

Kobena runs too upright and there is no wiggle at all. Maybe we could give Morris a shot?

everyone here is being way too harsh. Solid effort against a better team. We will hang 50 on some of the Big East teams we play this season.

I really like our offense. Haven't been able to say that in awhile.

Hope Ron Thompson can play at some point. Our TEs lack big play potential.

expectating perfection out of a college QB is absurd. Nassib is 25-40 right now .625% with 274 yards 2 TDS and 2 picks. Though one was not on him. This against USC the #2 team in the nation. What do you want.

I don't think people expect perfection - McDonough/Spielman have made the same commentary. He does some strange things out there - throwing bullets for no reason, missing wide open players - I don't think they're out to get him. Do you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom