SU walkon..Dominick Parker, 18, was accused of having sexual contact | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU walkon..Dominick Parker, 18, was accused of having sexual contact

ALOT of people wake up in bed with people and don't really remember the details... It's just reality unfortunately (I've been there).
o-RUPAULS-DRAG-RACE-SEASON-5-facebook.jpg

Even if the girl consents, and says yes, then no way to prove it. She can call rape the next day. Not to make light of it, but it's like that Chappelle Show skit. They need to start handing out "Love Contracts."

L1UWA8i.jpg

Even if the girl consents, and says yes, then no way to prove it. She can call rape the next day. Not to make light of it, but it's like that Chappelle Show skit. They need to start handing out "Love Contracts."

L1UWA8i.jpg
There has to be an app for this. A simple consent app. Just a short two second vid type. Otto can you help me here?

There has to be an app for this. A simple consent app. Just a short two second vid type. Otto can you help me here?

This is a really interesting idea actually. Especially since you could record video of the people making a statement of consent that confirms that they are of a sound mind like you mentioned.

Maybe even put a digital breathalyzer attachment on the phone.

I know this sounds kinda nuts, but this is the world we live in.

This is a really interesting idea actually. Especially since you could record video of the people making a statement of consent that confirms that they are of a sound mind like you mentioned.

Package it with a box of condoms and its makes the perfect high school graduation gift for your son.

"I said yes, then I said no."
"Hello, prison."

I mean sure, we might as well quit since we can't solve every single problem.
The only way to solve it is to record all such encounters, through completion. Short of that, there is no answer to all of the issues.

Many celebrities have their groupies sign a legal document. Especially upstanding citizens like Justin Beiber

I believed my fraternity brother when he was accused of assaulting a sorority girl. In 2010 he was convicted of having intimate contact with a 17 year old student in his high school where he taught art.

I feel awful all these years later for not believing that girl.

Last edited:
I believed my fraternity brother when he was accused of assaulting a sorority girl. I'm 2010 he was convicted of having intimate contact with a 17 year old student in his high school where he taught art.

I’ve never met a normal art teacher.

I believed my fraternity brother when he was accused of assaulting a sorority girl. In 2010 he was convicted of having intimate contact with a 17 year old student in his high school where he taught art.

what letters?

If a person can legally be responsible for drunk driving then a person should be legally be able to give consent if drunk as well. Our system is so messed up. If you drink and drive and kill someone they say thats no excuse you knew what you were doing. But when it comes to consent they say they were not in the right state of mind. Totally inconsistent.

Walk on. Walk off.
Walk on, perp walk off.
I'm in agreement that it seems rather harsh that someone can be adjudicated guilty in the court of public opinion prior to having their side of the story heard. We live in a time where people are all to willing to allow their own bias, prejudice, and personal beliefs to form an opinion on a person without knowing any of the facts surrounding the situation. Alternative facts... cherry pick the information to substantiate the verdict they reach in their own minds. When a person is accused of such a crime he will be perceived by many people in a bad light regardless of guilt or innocence. That is a very harsh sentence... having your reputation sullied for life when perhaps you did not perpetrate the crime.

I hope he gets the justice he deserves... whatever that may be.

Walk on, perp walk off.

I hope he gets the justice he deserves... whatever that may be.

If he had Kobe's money and mad skills he could(assuming he didnt act how many on here immediately assumed he did). Otherwise, sadly, the female's word tends to trump the male's, in my observation. And lol at your first line!

If a person can legally be responsible for drunk driving then a person should be legally be able to give consent if drunk as well. Our system is so messed up. If you drink and drive and kill someone they say thats no excuse you knew what you were doing. But when it comes to consent they say they were not in the right state of mind. Totally inconsistent.

Wat

200w.gif

I have zero sympathy for somebody who takes advantage of somebody helpless, especially in s e xual nature.

wish there were more who took the angel's advice

there_s-a-scene-where-a-guy-deliberates-date-raping-a-13-year-old-photo-u1

Driving while impaired. So - If drinking impairs your ability to make good driving decisions, then it can also impair your ability to make decisions on consent. Seems pretty consistent to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom