SU Wallet | Syracusefan.com

SU Wallet

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toy...-Leather-Tri-fold-Wallet/5831408/product.html

Ran into this while I was bored at work. Gonna look nice on my desk in my SU room. Figured some of you guys might want one too.

P13546316.jpg

i assumed/hoped this was about our wallets getting a little bit bigger today thanks to some bank or life insurance company.

i assumed/hoped this was about our wallets getting a little bit bigger today thanks to some bank or life insurance company.

I mean, this is still cool tho right? lol Its kind of a big wallet

nice!
I would get those rain boots for my wife, but after Christmas two years ago I was informed that I was never allowed to buy her anything orange again. lol

I like the wallet...actually need one, my current one is falling apart.

I check out Overstock.com now and then, however have never been that impressed with their prices...never thought they were that great.

I like the wallet...actually need one, my current one is falling apart.

I check out Overstock.com now and then, however have never been that impressed with their prices...never thought they were that great.

Overstock is fun to browse,(wow that doesnt sound manly, but it was a slow day at work) but I dont think I have ever bought anything from them. I was on the site today just to find a wallet. Jameson ate the out of mine. Ended up scooping one up from Macys.

Bought this one in 2003, was buying everything I could get my hands on after the NC game. Wallets, coffee mugs, banners, flags, magnets, you name it, if it had "SU 2003 National Champions" on it, I bought it. Never used the wallet though, it's a "cheapie" but who cares!

su-wallet.jpg

Exactly what I want to take out of my pocket at the next board meeting.

You guys are gonna score big with the ladies with this wallet. Add on some SU cufflinks to seal the deal and let people know truly how cool you are...

Never said I was gonna use it, lol just thought it would look cool with the rest of my Syracuse stuff. Thats about as cool as soldiers with their ACU'S wallets lol