SU women | Syracusefan.com

SU women

outoftownie

2nd String
About to faceoff on espn3. Gonna need someone unexpected to step up to beat UMD. Webster? Goalies? Collins? Who wants to be the hero to lead the team to their first title?

Volt? Christ, who authorized that? Volt is the kiss of death as far as I am concerned.

chatroom going live for those who are interested

Trainor will go down as the best player in program history. She is super talented.

what a horrible sport. without a shot clock, i'd rather watch bowling. i felt like i was back in 1984. Yes, this "sport" is 30 years behind the times. pathetic.

what a horrible sport. without a shot clock, i'd rather watch bowling. i felt like i was back in 1984. Yes, this "sport" is 30 years behind the times. pathetic.

Crazy rules. Crazy sport. Really hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, Get a ing shot clock. I have watched 3 Syracuse women's games the last year, two verus NW and this game. They have all been great games very entertaining until the last 5 minutes, complete bullshit how they sit on the ball at the end of the game. I drives me insane because in the women's game you can pursue the ball like the men's either.

I really like women's lacrosse all 3 of my daughters play, just get a freaking shot clock, and let them play a bit more. Don't like a few of the other rules as well but the stall game is infuriating

Crazy rules. Crazy sport. Really hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. But you haven't lived until you've seen a field hockey match live. Went to see SU at American a few years ago. That was even more bizarre.

Good season. Too bad they couldn't beat #1.

They would've beaten UNC this year, and definitely will do so next year. Can't wait!

Agree. But you haven't lived until you've seen a field hockey match live. Went to see SU at American a few years ago. That was even more bizarre.
I used to watch field hockey in the Dome. Who said that Jake wasn't forward thinking? :)

Rules are insane, coach one of my daughters teams with a guy that played at Cornell, we learn something new every game!! It's a great sport

Rules are insane, coach one of my daughters teams with a guy that played at Cornell, we learn something new every game!!
lol

I wonder if Gary has a coaches' camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom