Sue Ludwig joins Women's Staff as Assistant Coach | Syracusefan.com

Sue Ludwig joins Women's Staff as Assistant Coach

A true winner. Loved watching her teams, She always got the most out of what she had!

She does, however, know where the NY talent is and those coaches!
Agreed she must know many of them. This is to our advantage.

Perhaps as the best, winningest coach in her division, she will be able to draw from the bast in the state and outside the state as her program must be well known not only in NYS but in other surrounding states and be able to draw /recruit form them.

" Ludwig, the all-time Section III wins leader in the sport with a career record of 586-116, helped lead Westhill to 11 sectional championships, including a New York state title in 1996."

edit: Thirty one years is a long time - she must know everyone and has connections.

Nice move FLJ!

Last edited:
Next hire by FLJ is gonna have to be a big time recruiter, hopefully at the D1 level. Sue has no experience there.
That's exactly what I had in mind. Sue can obviously teach the game. You can't have the coaching record she had in high school without that ability and I love having her on the staff. FLJ obviously has recruiting experience, but we need another assistant who has those relationships and experience at the college level.

Agreed she must know many of them. This is to our advantage.

Perhaps as the best, winningest coach in her division, she will be able to draw from the bast in the state and outside the state as her program must be well known not only in NYS but in other surrounding states and be able to draw /recruit form them.

" Ludwig, the all-time Section III wins leader in the sport with a career record of 586-116, helped lead Westhill to 11 sectional championships, including a New York state title in 1996."

edit: Thirty one years is a long time - she must know everyone and has connections.

Nice move FLJ!
I said before she can be FLJ's CD that has been with Geno since the beginning. Make sure that all the rules are followed, take care of any problems.
A great hire, every coach needs an assistant who is close to the players.

I said before she can be FLJ's CD that has been with Geno since the beginning. Make sure that all the rules are followed, take care of any problems.
A great hire, every coach needs an assistant who is close to the players.
It doesn't hurt that she is also a certified New York State school psychologist when a young woman becomes emotionally distraught on the bench. Close to the players, she'll probably be closest.

Loads of skills to make her a great choice for #1 assistant for FLJ! Inspired hire for the program!!!

It doesn't hurt that she is also a certified New York State school psychologist when a young woman becomes emotionally distraught on the bench. Close to the players, she'll probably be closest.
MMM. Not sure that is a very P.C. take.

Old, JLo’s in that age group!​

As is my fave, Diane Lane.

And Halle Berry.

If these ladies are “grandma’s”, then they are GMILF’s. :p

Her best teams were all fast paced, pressure defense type ones. Fun teams to watch. Sue is extremely competitive and her teams always seemed to reflect her intensity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom