Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

Dom Timbers, bajeebus I thought he was going to be the dude. So many names from the past decade, so many.

When's the last time we had an entire class make it?

*** I just went through and looked at our classes from 2009 on... It's a fun trip down memory lane, treat yo'self.

Last edited:
I don't know how many times a high school coach has said everything's good in these situations only to find out the opposite is the case. Here's to hoping this high school coach is correct.

I don't know how many times a high school coach has said everything's good in these situations only to find out the opposite is the case. Here's to hoping this high school coach is correct.

We haven’t just heard it from him though. It seems like everyone expects him to be here. Still, worrying is fun, so let’s keep doing that.

I'll call Jonathon Murphy to drive over to NYC to pick him up.

Seriously, sounds like a positive tidbit. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I could probably get to his HS in 25 minutes from my office during the middle of the day. If I have to put a 6'7", 330 pound man in a Chevy Cruze in order to get him to Syracuse, well, I'll give it a try.

Today has been a good day.
F7408F2E-DB66-4C3A-8DB6-52E0F9950466.png

I know it's not the main point of the tweet, but what commitment announcement is he refering to?

I know it's not the main point of the tweet, but what commitment announcement is he refering to?
A prospect gave his commitment to Dino last night. Whomever that prospect was didn't announce it right away (for whatever reason) so we're all in the dark as to who it was until he does.

Enjoy the break kids. SU camp starts in a few days.

Does Servais have a packers connection? Interesting, could see him in packer colors in the future;) think he is one of our best. Has the size and feet and is showing the versatility of playing all 5 OL positions. That's big:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom