Sunday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
jim-boeheim-computer-628x352.jpg

Great, great interview of JB in Wisconsin

Recruiting

Kadisha was excited to be part of the Mary Kline Classic, as one of only two freshmen invited to the event, St. Benedict’s Prep's Isaiah Briscoe being the other. He used the game as a learning tool. Read more:

OK Everybody In The Press: It's Melo Bashing Time

Carmelo Anthony's playoff record is NBA's worst in 20 years

Knicks can't solve Carmelo Anthony's problem, or even diagnose it

Recognizing the Limitations of Meloball

Knick Embarrassment Highlights Carmelo Anthony Problem: A Fan's Perspective

New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony-centric Offense is Offensive

Around The Big East

ASU's top scorer Lockett headed to Marquette

UConn gets commitment from 6-foot-10 recruit

Around The Nation

Inside Kentucky's visit to the White House

Michigan recruits not into peer pressure

Recruiting Insider: Commitments, offers part of courtship game

Calipari gets raise

C-USA happy with 13 schools; divisions to come

Bowlsby seeking to stabilize Big 12 first

Davis says UNC the right fit for move from TV

Blogs

Donte Greene's Future With Kings Does Not Seem Remotely Assured

That Boeheim video might be one of JB's best interviews ever. Well worth watching.

That Boeheim video might be one of JB's best interviews ever. Well worth watching.
I couldn't get the sound to work. Tried to find it on youtube with no success. Suggestions?

I couldn't get the sound to work. Tried to find it on youtube with no success. Suggestions?
Try turning up the sound or get a new hearing aid. j/k

Seriously, if you have another computer try it there.

Anyone needing verification of the media's herd mentality...just read those Melo bashing articles.
"Context??? WE don't need no stinkin' context"!

Chrome shut it down after about 1 minute so I went to Firefox and it worked. I have all 5 browsers loaded.

I use Mozilla and for some reason can't access it. Frustrating, because it sounds like a great interview! This is the first time this has happened to me. My computer is old, and now I feel it is out to get me! It's not on youtube that I can find. Maybe I'll just google the interview and see what pops up. There's a thought! Thanks, guys.

Got it! There was a tiny sound icon which I hadn't noticed before. Clicked on it and raised up the arrow. Voila! Worth my effort and aggravation. Was very touched as he talked about the child who had brain cancer who has been coming to practice for the last 3 years. He wondered whether that was related to how successful they've been the last 3 years? Also alluded to the Bo "faux pas" by saying, "Some coaches make mistakes." Forgot exact quote, but the idea was that coaches do a lot more good works than people realize and many do it with anonymity. But if they make a mistake, that makes the news. I think Bo was a dink, but Boeheim was very gracious trying to help his fellow coach off the hook.