Sunday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Recruiting

Syracuse football receives verbal commitment from 2014 Illinois linebacker Colton Moskal

Lake Zurich Football Player Headed to Syracuse University

Former Players

In the fourth round of the draft the Steelers selected Shamarko Thomas. Thomas, a strong safety out of Syracuse, may be the Steelers’ best pick in this draft. Thomas was the first player to be signed to a contract by the team: a 4-year-deal worth just short of $2.7 million with a signing bonus slightly over $450,000. There’s a lot to like about Thomas but what there is to love about him is his versatility. Thomas played strong safety but could be moved around if needed. He may not be a very big guy, but he has excellent speed and a great work ethic. Thomas gives the Steelers’ secondary more options especially in their “Big Nickel “ package, a package used against pass happy offenses. If Thomas can adjust to different positions and be moved around, he could be a key ingredient the secondary needs
ISW

Taj Smith fumbles but team wins

Blog

Rant Sports College Football Top 100: No. 78 Syracuse Orange

Reading the details of Shamarko"s contract is the best gift I'll get on Fathers day. Could not be happier for him!

In the Lake Zurich dispatch they actually cited comments from Syracuse.com about Moskal's commitment. First time I've seen that, although they were mostly positive that's a scary prospect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom