Super Bowl game thread

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
A Super Bowl that was a 50/50 coin flip with 10 minutes left vs. April baseball. That's close in terms of raw excitement but I'm giving the slight edge to the Super Bowl.
It was a close game in the 4th quarter but the Rams were such a mess on offense, I knew the Pats would just have to score and it'd be over.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
First time ever I’ve fallen asleep (30 mins) during the game. Missed some of the 3rd quarter.

blizz

Starter
Thought it was a fascinating defensive game. Linebacker play on both sides was at an incredibly high level. Rams, imo had an advantage up front and for whatever reason chose not to run the ball, almost at all. Chess match with Pats on o was incredible. Underneath zone to take away the quick game left matchups in the seam to exploit. Man coverage in space could not deal with Edelman - and wow what a performance from him. Untouchable.

Game is only exciting if teams dont play defense? Big 12 fans all of a sudden?

Eric15

Living Legend
It’s football. There was some hard hitting in that game. If you don’t enjoy that you’re watching the wrong sport.
It's weird. If there was a World Series Game 7 that was 0-0 going into the 9th inning due to incredible pitching, everyone would celebrate it as one of the greatest games ever. But if there's an elite "defense duel" in football, people don't like it.

Top Bottom