Support an Orange, Correct a Wrong | Syracusefan.com

Support an Orange, Correct a Wrong

Xanadu

2nd String

LaNorris Sellers is up for athlete of the week after amassing for 9 total TDs in one game. He is currently losing by ~1100 votes to a Duke QB commit who threw for ~200 yds and 3TDs. Help our future orange out and correct this injustice!

On it. You can vote multiple times fyi. Vote, close window, reopen, vote again, repeat

LaNorris Sellers is up for athlete of the week after amassing for 9 total TDs in one game. He is currently losing by ~1100 votes to a Duke QB commit who threw for ~200 yds and 3TDs. Help our future orange out and correct this injustice!
He was way behind when I first checked in.

I remember trying hard to get him to 8% of the vote, then 9%. Some others have also been busy working for LaNorris. Was happy to help get him past 19% early this morning.

Guessing we are going to put him in the lead before noon.

I added a vote that that Carmello kid because he was in last and only needed 1 to get into a tie with a couple other kids. Plus his name is Carmello, even if he spells it wrong, that means something. If he changes it to Carmelo, I will give him more votes.

When Grayson's mom wakes up and sees her son is no longer leading, she is going to be very angry.

Over 1500 now. Looks like someone came in and pumped about 30 votes for the Duke kid. Was 1 individual person, wonder if it's the kid himself or his mom or something

Grayson was stuck at 1631 votes for a long time but someone has caught on that LaNorris is closing hard.

They are getting Grayson some votes but the syracusefan.com mob is after him hard. Within 100 votes.

It won't be long now.

Grayson Loftis sounds like he belongs on Duke. He even looks like a Dukie.

10323375.jpg

We can't let someone like this beat LaNorris.

Let's get after it!

At some point, you will get a message telling you your vote has already been counted.

I just fire up a new session using a different browser and get going again.

LaNorris is already up by more than 150 votes. We are awesome.

I’ve been pounding away but haven’t gotten that message.

I’ve been pounding away but haven’t gotten that message.
I think there is some control that stops you after you create 100 in a row on a browser session. Something like that. It takes a lot of voting to trigger it.

When does this close?

Edit; Nevermind…. Found it. Closes Sunday.

Grayson was stuck at 1631 votes for a long time but someone has caught on that LaNorris is closing hard.

They are getting Grayson some votes but the syracusefan.com mob is after him hard. Within 100 votes.

It won't be long now.

Grayson Loftis sounds like he belongs on Duke. He even looks like a Dukie.

10323375.jpg

We can't let someone like this beat LaNorris.

Let's get after it!

His name sounds like Grayson Paulus.

1665587382505.png

1665587400261.png