Suspensions? | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

JKinPhilly

All Conference
Dino just hinted on ACC PM that there will be some suspensions this week. Anyone else hear that and have any intel?

If there are suspensions on Saturday, it’s just another example of this program blowing up in November. Once again, we might be without our starting quarterback, just like Dungey. It seems to happen every year. I’m hoping any suspensions are from the underbelly of the team and not any starters.

If there are suspensions on Saturday, it’s just another example of this program blowing up in November. Once again, we might be without our starting quarterback, just like Dungey. It seems to happen every year. I’m hoping any suspensions are from the underbelly of the team and not any starters.

If nothing else at least Babers teams are consistent, smh.

They better have killed somebody to be getting suspended before this game. But seriously, have to respect discipline. We have a very likable team and that comes in part from healthy discipline.

They should probably start doing season ticket promos for next year where the tickets end before the November death spiral.

Smh. Can’t help but feel it’s a 41-10 FSU type mess.

Then 45-24 Wake.

Hope we can meathead one out against BC. Probably can. 20-13 or so, and hope we can get healthy and get a favorable bowl matchup.

Basically pulling out Purdue and Virginia should hopefully make it 2010 instead of 2011, 2016, 2017, etc.

Louisville and NC State were legit fun though and had me thinking/hoping that’s who we really were.

If we get blown out tomorrow, Im right back to where I was with Babers after pitt 2021.

Its incredible how quickly his teams shoot down good faith. Incredible.

That said, I truly believe we win. And will be in attendance. Again.

for the love of god
I’m more pumped for Tuesday’s “revenge” hoop game against Colgate than I am FSU.

SMH. Thankful to have grown up watching us round into shape for a Big East title run in football, while slapping around Michigan, Indiana, Ohio State, Missouri, Michigan St, Wake circa Thanksgiving time in hoops.

If we get blown out tomorrow, Im right back to where I was with Babers after pitt 2021.

Its incredible how quickly his teams shoot down good faith. Incredible.

That said, I truly believe we win. And will be in attendance. Again.

Is it coaching or this year is it the inordinate number of injuries? 9 starts out last week. Doubt anyone had that number.

This is an easy option for anyone thats not leaving in Beantown.

Florida Sun > New England Winters
Meh, I’ll take a real city like Boston anytime over Florida. I can drive, the beach and sand suck anyways, all the weird stuff happens there, it’s a tourist trap, the local population is either 500 years old or insane, and the food is a wildcard.

Is it coaching or this year is it the unfortunate number of injuries? 9 starts out last week. Doubt anyone had that number.
Why do all our good players get hurt every single season?

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i specifically remember the injuries that matter: Conley, Spotwood, and Konrad would get banged up.

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i specifically remember the injuries that matter: Conley, Spotwood, and Konrad would get banged up.

The $64,000 question. But it feels this year is a lot worse than normal.

You don’t remember it because you probably only remember 1-2 good players from each team. Injuries are not new, nor are they specific to Syracuse. It’s a bias that comes with following this team and not following others.

Last edited:
You don’t remember it because you probably only remember 1-2 good players from each team. Injuries are not new, nor are they specific to Syracuse. It’s a bias that comes with following this team and not following others.
I thought you saved your condescending try hard “Actually I am special and know more than everybody else even through we all watch the same games and have posted on the same site for the last 20 years” act for the game threads, but I guess not.

Tell me all those devastating 1990’s injuries that just sunk the team, where we no longer won another game after October?

We went on like 8 game winning streaks in 95, 96 and 97, and won our last 3 in ‘98.

FOH.

I thought you saved your condescending try hard “Actually I am special and know more than everybody else even through we all watch the same games and have posted on the same site for the last 20 years” act for the game threads, but I guess not.

Tell me all those devastating 1990’s injuries that just sunk the team, where we no longer won another game after October?

We went on like 8 game winning streaks in 95, 96 and 97, and won our last 3 in ‘98.

FOH.

From the top rope!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom