SyFy Channel | Syracusefan.com

SyFy Channel

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Does anybody here watch their (bad) movies?

Like Sharknado 4?

Or the premier of 2 Lava 2 Lantula on August 6th where yours truly will be on screen as a countermove to Steve Guttenberg? Anyway worked on it back in February and here in a few days it will be on.

2 Lava 2 Lantula: Trailer

Does anybody here watch their (bad) movies?

Like Sharknado 4?

Or the premier of 2 Lava 2 Lantula on August 6th where yours truly will be on screen as a countermove to Steve Guttenberg? Anyway worked on it back in February and here in a few days it will be on.

2 Lava 2 Lantula: Trailer

Is that the sequel to MC Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit?

Z Nation baby. Watched Sharknado 4 on Sunday night with my kids. They love it. I find them to be pretty funny and the cameos are great.

I usually watch all those shitty movies cause they are fun to watch...all those shark movies are pretty bad but enjoyable, including all the ones they had leading up to the premier of the 4th that were on that entire week( Malibu shark attack, atomic shark, sharktapus v dinocroc) and just their made for syfy movies are just bad but fun

I usually watch all those shitty movies cause they are fun to watch...all those shark movies are pretty bad but enjoyable, including all the ones they had leading up to the premier of the 4th that were on that entire week( Malibu shark attack, atomic shark, sharktapus v dinocroc) and just their made for syfy movies are just bad but fun

I really never got into the whole shark obsession, way too many bad shark movies out there. Syfy has some good horror movies every now and then. I like the more realistic ones, not some robot dinocroc movie.

I really never got into the whole shark obsession, way too many bad shark movies out there. Syfy has some good horror movies every now and then. I like the more realistic ones, not some robot dinocroc movie.
I agree on the shark movies but they are so bad it's fun to watch. And they do have some decent fun horror movies.

Sharktopus was on the other day. Half shark, half octopus, all genius.

Yeah, my son and I will put some of those on. He's only 7, but immediately gets how ridiculous it is, so they're pretty funny for about 15 minutes or so.

Dinocroc is always good too. He's a huge standing up dinosaur with a crocodile head. Again, genius.

I have some epic text threads with friends all watching Sharknado premiers. I missed #4, except for the last 10 minutes. Which met my expectations.

When I see people this passionate about bad movies, it gives me hope for humanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom