SYR-ND 2003 | Syracusefan.com

SYR-ND 2003

SouthernCuse

Starter
Someone had it on, so I taped it. I rarely watch old games, so I was surprised that I did not turn it off after 2-3 minutes. I couldn't stop watching.

Aside from recalling all that athleticism and talent. I was shocked to see a few things

Forth could pass. Maybe not as good as Dole, but he was damn comfortable at the top of the key. Had no hops, but he was sure big enough to cause trouble for ND trying to rebound.

We played MAN. Memory must be dimmed with time. ND shot something like 46% from 3pt range that game, so JB moved into mtm for a while.

We also pressed when we were UP?? For a bit, but just to see the flexibility in D surprised me. Perhaps JB has lost some flexibility? Or would he just say he does not have that kind of talent.

Having 2 good point guards who could see the play develop helped tremendously to.

If they play another one from that season, except perhaps the Uconn loss, do yourself a favor and watch it. I had forgotten so much! Fun game too.

You need to upload this someplace :)

Someone had it on, so I taped it. I rarely watch old games, so I was surprised that I did not turn it off after 2-3 minutes. I couldn't stop watching.

Aside from recalling all that athleticism and talent. I was shocked to see a few things

Forth could pass. Maybe not as good as Dole, but he was damn comfortable at the top of the key. Had no hops, but he was sure big enough to cause trouble for ND trying to rebound.

We played MAN. Memory must be dimmed with time. ND shot something like 46% from 3pt range that game, so JB moved into mtm for a while.

We also pressed when we were UP?? For a bit, but just to see the flexibility in D surprised me. Perhaps JB has lost some flexibility? Or would he just say he does not have that kind of talent.

Having 2 good point guards who could see the play develop helped tremendously to.

If they play another one from that season, except perhaps the Uconn loss, do yourself a favor and watch it. I had forgotten so much! Fun game too.
Check out this thread from a few days ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom