Syracue better than Miami? | Syracusefan.com

Syracue better than Miami?

Sagarin says Syracuse would be a 1 point favorite on a neutral field, so the answer is yes.

Yes, Syracuse over Miami...and frankly, I'd take our chances with UNC too.

Why not UNC lost to the Ville and was down early and had to storm back to make the score close ... frankly other than FSU there is no team in the ACC that I would say should beat us easily ... I think we would give Clemson all they could handle as well. The ACC did not look very good this season at all.

Why not UNC lost to the Ville and was down early and had to storm back to make the score close ... frankly other than FSU there is no team in the ACC that I would say should beat us easily ... I think we would give Clemson all they could handle as well. The ACC did not look very good this season at all.

If FSU believed playing us was a big game then I'd like our chances against them too.

Chokers.

The comments are the best part.

How sad are those people?

If FSU believed playing us was a big game then I'd like our chances against them too.

Chokers.

Very true ... very true ... cough gag ...

... frankly other than FSU there is no team in the ACC that I would say should beat us easily ... I think we would give Clemson all they could handle as well. The ACC did not look very good this season at all.
Hopefully, before too long, we'll be able to say the first part without having to say the last part.

Given our struggles with BJ Daniels, Tajh Boyd terrifies me.

compare her logic to SU-UL

Worst loss Su- Bowl team. UL - Uconn adv SU
Best win SU - UL . UL - Rut adv SU
Ranked teams SU 1-2. UL - 2-0 Adv UL
avg margin of defeat su 8. UL 11 adv SU
marg of victory su - 12. UL - 11. adv SU
common opp. SU 4-2. UL 5-1 .. adv UL
H2h Adv SU
QB - UL
Oline - SU
RB - SU
WR - SU
DLine - SU
LB - push
DB - Push
ST - ??

total off - SU
total D - Lou

Hmm..

We are slowly starting to earn some respect. A good season in the ACC next year and we will start to get a real buzz.

We are slowly starting to earn some respect. A good season in the ACC next year and we will start to get a real buzz.

No reason why we shouldn't have a decent season .. most of the conference is sub mediocre honestly ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom