Syracuse #15 in AP Final Poll / #15 in Coaches Final Poll | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse #15 in AP Final Poll / #15 in Coaches Final Poll

ottodancegif-3931ac0d4e6ca625.gif

There seems to be a huge drop off after #17. We are with some elite teams in that top 17. Feels good to be next to Michigan who was a playoff contender all season.

Ped St 17.

Lambert is decided when?
The winner is announced in late January. Right around the time the ACC football schedule for 2019 is announced.

Agree, it would be a huge controversy if Syracuse didn't get the Lambert. I hope Army gets second over Penn State.

Last edited:
with our seasons resume' we should be top 10, period, end of story.

Last edited:
ND game appeared too lopsided for that to happen. Regardless of the circumstances. I am thrilled with#15.

and we ended up with one win against a top 25 team, and that team was missing their QB, LT, two of their star receivers etc. top 15 is fair and great, and we are ahead of scumbag Penn State. works for me

and we ended up with one win against a top 25 team, and that team was missing their QB, LT, two of their star receivers etc. top 15 is fair and great, and we are ahead of scumbag Penn State. works for me
I think you mean one team from the final poll...correct? I remember both NCST and BC were ranked at the time we beat them.

I think you mean one team from the final poll...correct? I remember both NCST and BC were ranked at the time we beat them.

But that's not how it works. If you beat the #1 team in week 2 and they lose out, did you really beat the #2 team? Final poll before bowl season, and final poll of the season is all that matters

but that's not to say we didn't have a great season with solid wins along the way - but the final poll is a MUCH better measuring stick than the week 7 polls

I'll grant you the QB but we were missing the ACC Sack leader and another starting DLineman.

We beat 2 teams that were ranked when we played them.

But that's not how it works. If you beat the #1 team in week 2 and they lose out, did you really beat the #2 team? Final poll before bowl season, and final poll of the season is all that matters

yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom