Syracuse 57 vs Oklahoma St 84: Starkville, MS Sat. March 17, 3:30 ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse 57 vs Oklahoma St 84: Starkville, MS Sat. March 17, 3:30 ESPN2

CuseLegacy

Syracuse vs Oklahoma St at Starkville, MS
Saturday, March 17, 2018 | 3:30 p.m.

TV: ESPN2

DYIfxGwV4AAfw-U.jpg

Congrats ladies, LGO and shock the world. Disrespected as an 8-seed, so there's only one thing to do...win the whole thing!!

OSU - what's the scouting report? Not that it matters, 'Cuse by 12.

MSU - time to bust the brackets wide open ;)

Well, at least we know who Gottlieb is rooting for. ;)

We had to be moved to #8 after the ACC tourney loss. They actually thought they might be as low as a 1o. Mostly had to do with the fact of where we stood in the ACC, and not placing 2 ACC teams together in the 1st 2 rounds. They were expected to go to either UConn again, Baylor, or Miss. St. This was known all along.

Oklahoma State is a very good team. They only lost to Miss St. by 3 points a couple of weeks before we played Miss St. .

Actually it is Miss St. who should be really worried. Two teams who came very close to beating them in December.

I saw us play Miss St. in Vegas, and we had that game in control for over 3/4 of it. We could also have beaten them. I don't see Miss St. coming out of this bracket into the sweet 16.

Most of our losses are to top 10 teams, all who we played close. We also have 2 top 20 wins, and I don't think Oklahoma St. has any. Our record is slightly better, but we both played some tough teams. They have a transfer guard who is suppose to be very good, and I heard they tried to get Mangakahia to transfer there. Sorry, she is ours, and hopefully will make us the winner!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom