Syracuse 6 point dogs at Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse 6 point dogs at Pitt

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Can anyone say they are really looking forward to this game. Do we have any chance at all? Will we see anything different today in front of a sold out Oakland Zoo?

There’s a really good chance I choose something else to do with my Saturday night than watch this game. And I’ve never said that ever
I'm definitely watching, but maybe not with the same vigor as normal. What I am most curious is if Pitt can shut Judah down, and if successful will that open up the court for anyone else. Joe, Chris, Justin, Benny?

Judah had 24 points in the last game vs Pitt and Jesse only had nine. Jesse's been struggling so I'm not expecting too much there.

After the Duke loss, I expected our team to go on the road and have a little come to Jesus moment. But, as we know, the Clemson game was worst. Will our seniors show any type of now or never moments to remember before senior night in a week.

I have to admit, now that we, how shall I say this delicately, outright suck, I still watch all SU games that are broadcast in my area ( I have a deep crease in my brain that forces me to, after being a fan for so long), but with a difference. When we were nationally relevant I'd tell my wife not to book any social engagements during the three hour period that our games were played. But that era is from a time long ago in a galaxy far, far away from where we are now.

These days I tell her, "book whatever you want." Why? Cause I can still catch the game on DVR but save about 40% of my viewing time by zipping through commercials, AND, wait for it, I still get to sit in my favorite reclining lounger and sip a very dry martini . . . or two.

I'm a simple guy with simple needs.

That said, please SU, get this program back on track!!!

Was supposed to go, decided not to go the day after the Clemson game. Bought some concert tickets and went on an Amazon shopping spree instead.

thought it would be about 7 to 8, a tad lower than I expected

Was supposed to go, decided not to go the day after the Clemson game. Bought some concert tickets and went on an Amazon shopping spree instead.
Springsteen?

Can anyone say they are really looking forward to this game. Do we have any chance at all? Will we see anything different today in front of a sold out Oakland Zoo?
Judah is going to be relentless today and really curious how in control her plays at the place he originally committed in a tough environment.

I have to admit, now that we, how shall I say this delicately, outright suck, I still watch all SU games that are broadcast in my area ( I have a deep crease in my brain that forces me to, after being a fan for so long), but with a difference. When we were nationally relevant I'd tell my wife not to book any social engagements during the three hour period that our games were played. But that era is from a time long ago in a galaxy far, far away from where we are now.

These days I tell her, "book whatever you want." Why? Cause I can still catch the game on DVR but save about 40% of my viewing time by zipping through commercials, AND, wait for it, I still get to sit in my favorite reclining lounger and sip a very dry martini . . . or two.

I'm a simple guy with simple needs.

That said, please SU, get this program back on track!!!
So, when my wife complains about me having animated conversations with the tv during the games, I’m going to try the “deep crease in my brain that forces me to do it” excuse! Worth a try!
Very funny btw.

Gamethreads gonna be buzzin
cleveland cavaliers coach GIF by NBA

There’s a really good chance I choose something else to do with my Saturday night than watch this game. And I’ve never said that ever
I didn’t even know what time the game was until this morning. I’ll pay attention somehow, but it’s the first game since I’ve come a fan outside of the 2015 final at NC State that I don’t think I am going to schedule my Saturday around it.

Phish tickets? I’ll probably catch them in Cuse this summer.

The feeling of apathy is mutual. I kinda wish we could fast forward to the ACCT just to get excited once more before getting it all over with.

Phish tickets? I’ll probably catch them in Cuse this summer.

The feeling of apathy is mutual. I kinda wish we could fast forward to the ACCT just to get excited once more before getting it all over with.
Nah, need more energy, if there isn’t a mosh pit I usually don’t go. It’s Blink 182, Green Day, and like 50 bands nobody’s heard of that I love.

This team is in a tailspin. Seriously considering making a run to the PA border to capitalize.

This team is in a tailspin. Seriously considering making a run to the PA border to capitalize.
There's a legal pot store in Binghamton now so you can double your pleasure. Win some money in PA. Then spend your proceeds in Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.

Orange Nation had some betting analyst on yesterday and he bases everything on stats and computer models and he said line would be between 4.5 to 8 and take Cuse if you get them at 4 or more and he even thought they could win this outright. I was stunned because I dont think he is taking in the morale factor. I feel like if Pitt hits a couple early 3s the guys will be deflated and thinking here we go again, we have nothing to switch to, wont make any adjustments until after halftime to chase them in a press and hope they miss. Only thing going for us is if Joe and Judah get hot.

There's a legal pot store in Binghamton now so you can double your pleasure. Win some money in PA. Then spend your proceeds in Rod Serling's Twilight Zone.
maybe grab some fireworks too.

Orange Nation had some betting analyst on yesterday and he bases everything on stats and computer models and he said line would be between 4.5 to 8 and take Cuse if you get them at 4 or more and he even thought they could win this outright. I was stunned because I dont think he is taking in the morale factor. I feel like if Pitt hits a couple early 3s the guys will be deflated and thinking here we go again, we have nothing to switch to, wont make any adjustments until after halftime to chase them in a press and hope they miss. Only thing going for us is if Joe and Judah get hot.

Bad hoops Mad Libs:

If Crabbe Judah gets hot, CAL Cuse can get right back into this thing!!!! :p

We've officially arrived at "occasionally plucky also-ran" status as a program.
Yay!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom