Syracuse basketball adds two walk-on players, including Kelly Seubert’s son Chris LaValle | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball adds two walk-on players, including Kelly Seubert’s son Chris LaValle

I love this. Another way to remember what Kelly meant to the program and to the players. I have no idea how good a player Chris is ... but I am certain he will be a seriously dedicated and valuable practice player for the team.

I love this. Another way to remember what Kelly meant to the program and to the players. I have no idea how good a player Chris is ... but I am certain he will be a seriously dedicated and valuable practice player for the team.

He was pretty good in high school. Played PG if I remember correctly. Classy move by JB.

Chris is a GREAT kid. That whole family is amazing. Kelly was THE nicest person I have ever known and it shows with her family.

Chris is a decent player. He played for the St John Fisher JV Team. Fisher is a really solid program and is usually the powerhouse of their conference. I know for a fact Chris is a hard worker and during the summers you would find him in the Melo center constantly shooting with Buddy, GMAC and devendorf when he was here. He’s a great addition as a walk-on. Kid has bled Orange forever. This is his dream.

This gives me goosebumps. While it may not be a 'random act of kindness', it was a decision borne of the best instincts of all those who were involved. First-class all the way.

You just KNOW that this act will be repaid many times over. I'm especially proud to be Orange today.

I’m really hoping Chris checks into a game in the last 2 minutes and hits a 3 and the dome goes nuts.