Syracuse Commits React to Wildhack's Vote of Confidence in Babers | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Commits React to Wildhack's Vote of Confidence in Babers

This class is the linchpin to reanimating the entire program and the heartening response from prospective recruits is well...heartening. We need this. And if Dino & the players pull this out of the fire next year (or in the next few years) it will be mighty satisfying. Hanging my hat on this class and the development of underclassmen during this “exhibition” season.
As usual - LGO!

Last edited:
This class is the linchpin to reanimating the entire program and the heartening response from prospective recruits is well...heartening. We need this. And if Dino & the players pull this out of the fire next year (or in the next few years) it will be mighty satisfying. Hanging my hat on this class and the development of underclassmen during this “exhibition” season.
As usual - LGO!

I feel exactly the same way! Let’s G’Orange!

As usual - LGO!
Exhibition Season? Tell that to Clemson, Bama, Ohio St...etc.

It’s great to hear that all these recruits are all in, but am I wrong on being put off a bit by asking for their reaction on every thing that pops up? Just seemed a bit much to me.

It was nice to see their thoughts on how the season is going so far. This one made me tilt my head a bit. In all transparency, I’m not exactly sure why I feel this way either.

I’ll also say, I am in the camp of not worrying about decommits, even with a losing season. Hawaii OL is a bit of concern, but I’m not worried about replacing him given he walks.

These articles are in poor taste (I have no intention to read), and the recruits would do well not to comment (positively or negatively).

It’s great to hear that all these recruits are all in, but am I wrong on being put off a bit by asking for their reaction on every thing that pops up? Just seemed a bit much to me.

It was nice to see their thoughts on how the season is going so far. This one made me tilt my head a bit. In all transparency, I’m not exactly sure why I feel this way either.

I’ll also say, I am in the camp of not worrying about decommits, even with a losing season. Hawaii OL is a bit of concern, but I’m not worried about replacing him given he walks.
Reaction stories? What's next, vidoes of unboxing new uniforms?

Well we’re not Clemson, Bama and Ohio St and we don’t have a second string that could probably start immediately at most P5 schools.
And that is the problem, after five years we seem to be no better positioned than we were in Shafers last year. Not asking to be at those places level yet, but we are not even competitive in too many areas.

I haven't read them even seeing the announcements. Even the idea is just cringeworthy and awkward.

And that is the problem, after five years we seem to be no better positioned than we were in Shafers last year. Not asking to be at those places level yet, but we are not even competitive in too many areas.

We will never be a football factory for a number of reasons. When you start with that as the basis of comparison, it defeats the argument because anyone reading with a sense of logic realizes that you have very unrealistic expectations for the program.

We will never be a football factory for a number of reasons. When you start with that as the basis of comparison, it defeats the argument because anyone reading with a sense of logic realizes that you have very unrealistic expectations for the program.
Poor reading conprehension huh.

Poor reading conprehension huh.

The OP's post mentioned Bama, Clemson, Ohio St, that's the post I originally responded to and was the reason why I specifically mentioned what I did. Comparing our programs to their programs as far as expectations in any way, shape or form is moronic.

And then you said "at those places level yet"...I stand by my response to him and you. Maybe your reading comprehension is off because apparently you can't even read correctly what you wrote yourself.

Last edited:
The OP's post mentioned Bama, Clemson, Ohio St, that's the post I originally responded to and was the reason why I specifically mentioned what I did. Comparing our programs to their programs as far as expectations in any way, shape or form is moronic.

And then you said "at those places level yet"...I stand by my response to him and you. Maybe your reading comprehension is off because apparently you can't even read correctly what you wrote yourself.
yet is a hope going forward meaning not there at the present time and may not be. I am afraid it is you that fails at English reading comprehension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom