Syracuse football face book parent page.

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
Was hoping you guys wouldn't mind if I post this here. I run a Facebook page for the families of current Syracuse football players. We share info about what to expect and fill them in on all the stuff the staff and kids don't lol. We tell them where is good places to stay and eat as well as tailgates parent gatherings. We support each other through the injuries and the hard times like when kids get homesick. We share info to help the kids prepare for heading to campus. Pretty much everything they can think of. They can contact me here, though dm, on twitter... bam brewer or on face book John brewer. Thanks everyone

LeMoyneCuse

2018 Cali Winner: Rushing TDs
That's super interesting, and good on you for running it. Glad to see the community of Syracuse football extends beyond the players and us diehards. Would love to be a fly on the wall on that page. :)

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
That's super interesting, and good on you for running it. Glad to see the community of Syracuse football extends beyond the players and us diehards. Would love to be a fly on the wall on that page. :)
It was started when Shy signed... when the old staff left they made me the admin. In a year or two I'll pick a freshaman parent to take it over. It's a great tool. So many things they don't tell you and people who have been here can answer those questions. Everything from ticket swapping and where can they go food shopping to how is your son hope he is ok.
K

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
It was started when Shy signed... when the old staff left they made me the admin. In a year or two I'll pick a freshaman parent to take it over. It's a great tool. So many things they don't tell you and people who have been here can answer those questions. Everything from ticket swapping and where can they go food shopping to how is your son hope he is ok.
K
It is great you have taken this on. We will tack it for a few days so parents of the new recruits can see it...

Last edited:

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
It is great you have taken this on. We will tack it for a few days so parents of the new recruits can see it...
Awesome thank you for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
Was hoping you guys wouldn't mind if I post this here. I run a Facebook page for the families of current Syracuse football players. We share info about what to expect and fill them in on all the stuff the staff and kids don't lol. We tell them where is good places to stay and eat as well as tailgates parent gatherings. We support each other through the injuries and the hard times like when kids get homesick. We share info to help the kids prepare for heading to campus. Pretty much everything they can think of. They can contact me here, though dm, on twitter... bam brewer or on face book John brewer. Thanks everyone
Good thing to do. My son played a Division I sport and the parent's group was one of the best things going. I developed life long friendships with the other parents. It's great to support each other. Traveling together to games, tailgates, post game dinners etc. I had a co-worker who had a son that played FB for Toledo and there was no parent's group for support or friendship.

Good job Mr. Brewer and I really enjoyed your posts on Shy's recruitment and I'm glad he is doing so well.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Excellent idea Bam, good to have an area where parents can discuss things without the prying eyes of the general public. Let me know if you or the group ever have any tailgate questions.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 6 years in a row
Hopefully the new guys will pay attention to the workouts that the S&C guys will be sending out shortly. If they don't, they're gonna hate the summer workouts.
Is Steven looking forward to being an upper classman and giving the new guys the business? I think we have some good leaders among the upper classmen that will help the very talented newcomers get acclimated. They are all a part of the resurgence.

bcubs9497

Grumpy Fat B@stard
Is Steven looking forward to being an upper classman and giving the new guys the business? I think we have some good leaders among the upper classmen that will help the very talented newcomers get acclimated. They are all a part of the resurgence.
He's looking forward to choking them out. Most of the OL hates him.

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
He does run but they have to wrap his arm to his chest for a couple weeks. Monday they had to go back in and get the piece of the tool that broke off in his first operation. They need the stitches back out before they can have him fully running

Top Bottom