Syracuse Football Recruiting Map... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football Recruiting Map...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I have entered all of our recruits over the last two cycles into a Google Maps list. It lists each recruit by their ranking in the class based on 2 4 7's database. You can cycle through the different players and zoom out to see where our recruiting trends lie. I will keep it updated through this year's class.

My goal is to add every class to it since Dino has been here. If I can get through that I then plan on doing every recruiting class that 2 4 7 has on their webpage.

If anyone can get me a list of offers for all these players I can add that into the details for each player. Just needs to be something that would be easy to copy and paste.

Here's the link.

I have entered all of our recruits over the last two cycles into a Google Maps list. It lists each recruit by their ranking in the class based on 2 4 7's database. You can cycle through the different players and zoom out to see where our recruiting trends lie. I will keep it updated through this year's class.

My goal is to add every class to it since Dino has been here. If I can get through that I then plan on doing every recruiting class that 2 4 7 has on their webpage.

If anyone can get me a list of offers for all these players I can add that into the details for each player. Just needs to be something that would be easy to copy and paste.

Here's the link.
You need to step away from your computer and walk aroung the block.. Go Orange

You need to step away from your computer and walk aroung the block.. Go Orange
I was up at 6 working out in the yard until about 9 this morning. Too damn hot right now to do anything during this time of day!

If the mods think it's worth pinning, I can keep it updated.
Sorry. We are limited to the number of threads we are allowed to pin to 3 per forum. Just post in this thread once in awhile and it will bump it back to the top of the page.

Also there are threads on here, recruits and offers for each year that will give you the info you want.