Syracuse Football: Trending Upward | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football: Trending Upward

BEAR'S DAD

Walk On
If anyone has been a part of building a strong football program in any capacity; you will know that the football staff at Syracuse is building a powerhouse. Do Not be deceived by the star or ranking system.

We are building something special at Syracuse.

If we continue to close the deal on key recruiting targets...I think this will be the class that makes Syracuse contenders for the ACC Championship.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE STARS OR RANKINGS.
Our coaches have been on fire, sanguine, and relentless in their focus on recruiting, and winning. The tenacity Coach Babers staff has in EVERYTHING THEY DO IS VERY OBVIOUS.

I'm excited because anytime you have a staff that is bloodthirsty with something to prove - it always spills over in the character of the players.

This will be the most aggressive, punishing defense we have EVER SEEN. Moreover, our offense will be so precise the hardest thing the coaches will have to do is not let all the success go to the players' heads.

AS FANS... IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE NEVER BASH OTHER SCHOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE & CONVERSELY NEVER GIVE THEM PROPS (i.e. Kudos) for ANYTHING!!!

Only accentuate the positive about anything ORANGE and why it's a great idea for a prospect to become a member of our GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM!

So keep ALL negative comments relegated to your facebook page, because recruiting is the lifeblood of any program...and whether or not you realize it; this 2021 class is going to be the best class talent wise in the BABERS ERA (regardless what the rankings say). Additionally, this eclectic coaching staff Coach Babers put together is just Fricken AWESOME.

Even Tailgating is going to go to another level, because we are going to be dominating in two years.

Please note that this 2021 class is the one that will propel us into the ACC Championship in two years. Just TRUST the process.

If you've ever been a part of a championship football program being built YOU CAN SEE COACH BABERS & HIS STAFF TRENDING US IN THAT DIRECTION!

ALL I CAN SAY IS - GO ORANGE!!

If anyone has been a part building a strong football program in any capacity; you will know that the football staff at Syracuse is building a powerhouse. Do Not be deceived by the star or ranking system.

If we continue to close the deal on key recruiting targets...I think this will be the class that makes Syracuse contenders for the ACC Championship.

Our coaches have been on fire, sanguine, and relentless in their focus on recruiting, and winning. The tenacity Coach Babers staff has in EVERYTHING THEY DO IS VERY OBVIOUS.

I'm excited because anytime you have a staff that is bloodthirsty with something to prove - it always spills over in the character of the players.

This will be the most aggressive, punishing defense we have EVER SEEN. Moreover, our offense will be so precise the hardest thing the coaches will have to do is not let all the success go to the players' heads.

AS FANS... IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE NEVER BASH OTHER SCHOOLS ON OUR WEBSITE & CONVERSELY NEVER GIVE THEM PROPS (i.e. Kudos) for ANYTHING!!!

Only accentuate the positive about anything ORANGE and why it's a great idea for a prospect to become a member of our GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM!

So keep ALL negative comments relegated to your facebook page, because recruiting is the lifeblood of any program...and whether or not you realize it; this 2021 class is going to be the best class talent wise in the BABERS ERA (regardless what the rankings say). Additionally, this eclectic coaching staff Coach Babers put together is just Fricken AWESOME.

Even Tailgating is going to go to another level, because we are going to be dominating in two years.

Please note that this 2021 class is the one that will propel us into the ACC Championship in two years. Just TRUST the process.

If you've ever been a part of a championship football program being built YOU CAN SEE COACH BABERS & HIS STAFF TRENDING US IN THAT DIRECTION!

Who are you the biggest fan of in the class thus far?

*grabs popcorn*

I will say, I have a lot of faith in Trill, Jarveon and Bear to step up as leaders on this team. Speak softly and carry a big stick this year. Do your talking to the weights and let your play talk on the field.

We all are guilty of this to some degree but...

Stop the long threads on making jokes about a recruits name. It has pissed off some parents of recruits and some recruits too.

This is an open board and GA's from other teams get fodder to use against our coaches from reading these threads.

Stop the long threads on making jokes about a recruits name. It has pissed off some parents of recruits and some recruits too.

This is an open board and GA's from other teams get fodder to use against our coaches from reading these threads.
I always wondered if we impacted recruiting. Guess this answers that

So that’s a thing that only happens on this board? Who knew?

Think about this:. my son knocked a school off his list because it was pouring rain that day during the visit. These recruits will use the most trivial thing to commit or not commit to a school.
How does he feel about snow?

I appreciate the optimistic outlook and you do hit on some points, namely trashing recruits. This is an open forum. It is not hidden to lurkers and it is not behind a paywall. Posters can be very aggressive in what they say and it's not a good look.

Other boards are often behind a paywall which helps keep stuff in house
Could be. I’d think a parent and or a recruit would pay up to get some insight though.

Love the enthusiasm. By the way, how many Red Bulls do you drink a day?
If anyone has been a part of building a strong football program in any capacity; you will know that the football staff at Syracuse is building a powerhouse. Do Not be deceived by the star or ranking system.

Interested in any information we can get on Linton, Kinsler, Jones, Trotter, Cantin Arku, Richards and Lee

I'm not saying you aren't right but I actually had a parent dm me about the name jokes. He thought some of our posters were very creative and made him laugh. I guess it depends on the individual.

I love this post, HOWEVER, I will never not bash Rutgers or Georgetown... Openly and repeatedly. I will sing it from the roof tops. Idc. Everything else though, is music to my ears.

Other boards are often behind a paywall which helps keep stuff in house

while I agree I also believe most schools pony up the 100$ a year for the paywalls to access opposing recruiting information and personnel information. (and why wouldn't they.)

So, is this not the time to post a William McKinley joke (if I had one)? ;)
Not a joke, but as an ADK46r, an interesting bit of history. Teddy Roosevelt was climbing Mt. Marcy when President McKinley took a turn for the worse after the assassination attempt in Buffalo, and a local ADK guide ran out to find him. Roosevelt returned to Buffalo in haste and was sworn in as President there by the time he arrived.

I much prefer the old name for Mt. Marcy - "Tahawus" - which means "cloud splitter".

Mr. McK:

I LOVE the enthusiasm, and of course I agree with you about Dino being special. I strongly believe that he's going to get us over the top, and build something sustainable here. He is a special cat, and as charismatic as they come.

I think that a significant portion of our fanbase got shell-shocked last year, with expectations being so sky high heading into the season. The OL injuries really sunk us, and by the time that ship got righted, it was too late to rebound.

Team needs to start strong this year, and get back to a bowl. If we can, the sky is the limit for what Dino can do. But if we stumble again, things could get ugly.

I share your belief that the recruiting class last year, and the one we're bringing in, is much better than the ratings suggest. Our team is getting bigger, stronger, more athletic -- but we need to see it translate to the field.

We could use 4 or 5 more of your son on the DL -- hope that after his career is over, that you can help steer some of that southern FLA talent North!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom